British Independent Film Awards

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

advicky

Post by advicky »

I have one question. Where is the Daniel with award picture?
redluna

Post by redluna »

ad78472 wrote:I have one question. Where is the Daniel with award picture?
There is none by now :cry:

lee boon

Post by lee boon »

What has Sats done to her hair?
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Speechless :shock: :shock: :shock:

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
magch

Post by magch »

funnlim wrote:I was totally in shock when I saw the above Satsuki picture. What happened? She looks so tired! Haggard in fact! Shocking. And Daniel seems more inclined to smile in this event.

I hope someone will post the video of his acceptance speech, if there's one.
Sats is probably tired because of all the events and attention. She is not an actor like Daniel. While actors are used to cameras, know how to pose, how to smile to show the best side of them, it must be extremely tiring for someone who is not used to public appearances like this and all the scrutiny on her looks, makeups and dresses, etc. Poor Sats!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

magch wrote:
funnlim wrote:I was totally in shock when I saw the above Satsuki picture. What happened? She looks so tired! Haggard in fact! Shocking. And Daniel seems more inclined to smile in this event.

I hope someone will post the video of his acceptance speech, if there's one.
Sats is probably tired because of all the events and attention. She is not an actor like Daniel. While actors are used to cameras, know how to pose, how to smile to show the best side of them, it must be extremely tiring for someone who is not used to public appearances like this and all the scrutiny on her looks, makeups and dresses, etc. Poor Sats!
I am not sure, its tired. I have noticed, that she always looks sort of "deer caught in the limelight - as sharmaine has put it once in her pre Sats days :lol: ), when she is not smiling. I think the tired expression might come from those huge wide open eyes. He sure has a liking for big eyes. Heikes are the same - only blue, so he doesn´t seem to care about the colour.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

lee boon

Post by lee boon »

I just don't know why anyone would go out in public with their hair looking like that. Possibly make-up would help also. Shocking.
sigl

Post by sigl »

In the minority, I guess, I kind of like her hair! I also like the dress and I really, really prefer this look to the heavy make up of the GC premiere! Although, once again, I acknowledge, my opinion doesn't mean much!!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
bettymiller

Post by bettymiller »

sigl wrote:In the minority, I guess, I kind of like her hair! I also like the dress and I really, really prefer this look to the heavy make up of the GC premiere! Although, once again, I acknowledge, my opinion doesn't mean much!!
You are not alone! :wink:
magch

Post by magch »

bettymiller wrote:
sigl wrote:In the minority, I guess, I kind of like her hair! I also like the dress and I really, really prefer this look to the heavy make up of the GC premiere! Although, once again, I acknowledge, my opinion doesn't mean much!!
You are not alone! :wink:
I don't think you are necessarily in the minority. A lot of people who think she looks good this way probably didn't post. Her hair looks fine with me. She always looks good to me. I felt bad for her that she has to endure so much scrutiny.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Just to make sure, no wrong impression comes up. My avatar shows, that I really like and respect her a lot and find her to be beautiful in a special way.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Awww yes, the "pre-Sats" days....when I was jealous as all get out. I am glad I'm finally over that. I knew it was just a matter of time. I have "excorsized" this beast out of my system and I sincerely wish them the best. Daniel Craig has chosen her for reasons beyond what we see. It makes me think that he is a man who loves unpretentious simplicity - and very BIG eyes....slim figures. His own eyes are so valued....perhaps, he tends to focus on this feature as well? Over the past two years, she shows that she can be very elegant and beautiful....but she is not infallible and can make mistakes as well as any other person. I do feel sorry for her to be picked at every time by the public but I guess she has to learn to live with it if she wants to "stand by her man" all the time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not sure, its tired. I have noticed, that she always looks sort of "deer caught in the limelight - as sharmaine has put it once in her pre Sats days ), when she is not smiling. I think the tired expression might come from those huge wide open eyes. He sure has a liking for big eyes. Heikes are the same - only blue, so he doesn´t seem to care about the colour.
redluna

Post by redluna »

I finally find this one. Very, very, very small but maybe better than nothing :wink:

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

redluna wrote:
I finally find this one. Very, very, very small but maybe better than nothing :wink:

:o Thanks Red !
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

redluna wrote:

Sure is. I wonder why there aren't any 'proper' pictures and videos though, you would think that the media should be more interested in the BIFA. :?
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~