Daniel and Rhys talk about Enduring Love

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Daniel and Rhys talk about Enduring Love

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Due to the kindness of Agrippina, for sharing, we are now all able to watch the Enduring Love extra that was not included on our DVDs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex5Qkk9ekXk
Crazy!
redluna

Re: Daniel and Rhys talk about Enduring Love

Post by redluna »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Due to the kindness of Agrippina, for sharing, we are now all able to watch the Enduring Love extra that was not included on our DVDs.

OMG! Thanks Agrippina for sharing and Elaine for the information!!! So cute :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to Grip and Thanks to you Elaine. :D :D

That's great, I like it very much, could spend hours listening to him, watching him and his fidgeting and his laughing and this glance :D

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Rhys looks at him as if he really were in love :lol:

Very cute interview - thanks Grip and Elaine :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:Rhys looks at him as if he really were in love :lol:

Very cute interview - thanks Grip and Elaine :D
My favorite part is when DC compliments Rhys on his subtle performance and Rhys turns to him and says 'oh shut up' very quietly.
Crazy!
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:My favorite part is when DC compliments Rhys on his subtle performance and Rhys turns to him and says 'oh shut up' very quietly.
I loved that bit too, and the way Daniel scratches his head :lol:
And no, that's definitely NOT the same as the special feature on my DVD. Mine is from the same interview, but way shorter. :?
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Loved the clip!

Is it just me or do any of you think that DC shows his teeth more now that they are capped?
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

THANK YOU TO ELAINE AND GRIP for providing this clip.
I can listen to him talk about his craft for hours if he wished to....perhaps not so if it were to be reversed and hear my go on endlessly about him.

Loved it.....saved it to my faves.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Cyanaurora wrote:Is it just me or do any of you think that DC shows his teeth more now that they are capped?
Of course, with the many viewings of earlier works, I've noticed how much he tries NOT to show his teeth. I noticed the pursing of the mouth in CR, but always thought the mouth thing came from the caps. Now I believe it comes from keeping his old teeth covered.
Crazy!
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

He's so adorable. I enjoyed listening to him talking about his character, he clearly loves doing what he does. I could feel his passion. He brought a huge smile to my face, I was mesmerised. (as always) :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:I noticed the pursing of the mouth in CR, but always thought the mouth thing came from the caps. Now I believe it comes from keeping his old teeth covered.
I believe the pursing is neither caused by the caps not by the covering his teeth thing.

It's natural or, if intentional then because it drives us crazy :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:I noticed the pursing of the mouth in CR, but always thought the mouth thing came from the caps. Now I believe it comes from keeping his old teeth covered.
I believe the pursing is neither caused by the caps not by the covering his teeth thing.

It's natural or, if intentional then because it drives us crazy :twisted:
ok, he's doing it on purpose, just to drive us crazy. I'll go with that one :lol:
Crazy!
zonzi

Re: Daniel and Rhys talk about Enduring Love

Post by zonzi »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Due to the kindness of Agrippina, for sharing, we are now all able to watch the Enduring Love extra that was not included on our DVDs.

Blimey ! just spotted the topic ! Thanks Elaine :D
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Seamless co-operation across the Atlantic! Thanks, Elaine, for bailing me out of my promise to try and do that myself!

Grip
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

agrippina wrote:Seamless co-operation across the Atlantic! Thanks, Elaine, for bailing me out of my promise to try and do that myself!

Grip
As Rhys would say, 'oh shut up.' :lol: The learning curve is long since over, so it was my pleasure to post for everyone to enjoy.
Crazy!