Older vids of all kind

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Vynera

Post by Vynera »

khenton wrote:
Vynera wrote:
khenton wrote:This is a new upload of an old vid. The sex scene vid as it is lovingly refered to here. Just thought some of you might not have it. :wink:k

http://www.mediafire.com/?clve2m9d2v7e3we
What is the sex scene from? Sorry I'm out of the loop.
This vid is a compilation of love scenes from DC's movies up to Flashbacks (I think) It was made by a member here and of course I've forgotten who (how embarrassing) It runs about 45 minutes. :wink: k
Oh hot. For sure I'll be downloading :twisted:
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Vynera wrote:
khenton wrote:
Vynera wrote: What is the sex scene from? Sorry I'm out of the loop.
This vid is a compilation of love scenes from DC's movies up to Flashbacks (I think) It was made by a member here and of course I've forgotten who (how embarrassing) It runs about 45 minutes. :wink: k
Oh hot. For sure I'll be downloading :twisted:
Well! That made for entertaining viewing once the kids were in bed :oops:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh, thanks for reposting!!! I'll try to watch it all tonight.
Can someone tell me from which movie the first clip came? The dancing young Daniel in the blue shirt? Thanks!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:Oh, thanks for reposting!!! I'll try to watch it all tonight.
Can someone tell me from which movie the first clip came? The dancing young Daniel in the blue shirt? Thanks!
I can't watch it right now, but young Daniel in a blue shirt that has to be Boon: MacGuffin's Transputer

btw. Rachels ex is in it, small world! :twisted: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thank you, Dunda!
Which of Rachel's exes?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:Thank you, Dunda!
Which of Rachel's exes?
Neil Morrissey.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Which of Rachel's exes?
Neil Morrissey.
Really? Thanks! I'll check it out. She sure has upgraded!!!
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
Which of Rachel's exes?
Neil Morrissey.
You're not kidding. I think it was Morrissey who dumped her, what an idiot. I heard from some where, don't remember the source but I thought he dumped her because he thought he was better than her (or more successful than her at the time). Maybe Maybelline knows because I don't remember? :lol: But she's an oscar winner and now married to the sexiest man ever. You never hear about Morrissey nowadays haha. I'm downloading the video now ;)
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Vynera wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote: Neil Morrissey.
You're not kidding. I think it was Morrissey who dumped her, what an idiot. I heard from some where, don't remember the source but I thought he dumped her because he thought he was better than her (or more successful than her at the time). Maybe Maybelline knows because I don't remember? :lol: But she's an oscar winner and now married to the sexiest man ever. You never hear about Morrissey nowadays haha. I'm downloading the video now ;)
I'd love to hear from these men who dumped her and as why. Lol. Stupid men. But maybe she was immature at the time. That industry is so incestuous. And for Sam to leave R for Winslet...really.

Dunda, Yikes!! Where can one get a copy of Boon???? Do you have any idea? It's not on Amazon.
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
Vynera wrote:
sf2la wrote: Really? Thanks! I'll check it out. She sure has upgraded!!!
I'd love to hear from these men who dumped her and as why. Lol. Stupid men. But maybe she was immature at the time. That industry is so incestuous. And for Sam to leave R for Winslet...really.

Dunda, Yikes!! Where can one get a copy of Boon???? Do you have any idea? It's not on Amazon.
Or these loser men were intimidated by her intelligence and ambition :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Vynera wrote: You're not kidding. I think it was Morrissey who dumped her, what an idiot. I heard from some where, don't remember the source but I thought he dumped her because he thought he was better than her (or more successful than her at the time). Maybe Maybelline knows because I don't remember? :lol: But she's an oscar winner and now married to the sexiest man ever. You never hear about Morrissey nowadays haha. I'm downloading the video now ;)

Or these loser men were intimidated by her intelligence and ambition :D
That makes a lot of sense. Who says she wasn't bored by them? Sam is a bright guy though; I'd be really interested to know what happened there. Darren's bright and talented, too, but obviously there was something missing. A woman can't expect men to look like Daniel, but her lack of prior commitment sure paid off for both of them. It's so nice that they are both from England.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:
Vynera wrote:
sf2la wrote: Really? Thanks! I'll check it out. She sure has upgraded!!!

here http://www.mediafire.com/?owq55kctyp6srbo

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh no! At least for me, it says something about a violation of Media service. There's nothing to download.
:cryblow
khenton

Post by khenton »

oops :wink:k
Last edited by khenton on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

:cryblow
Thanks for trying, K. I got this message.

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance

You didn't, huh?