Daniel plays DS Andy McLoughlin

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Daniel plays DS Andy McLoughlin

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Crazy!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

so many Thanks Elaine... I run to watch this!!!! :wink:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Scarcely I dealt that was treating, it is a great approximation to the movie.

In the first two videos one sees him sick, what happens to him? :?:

In honor to the truth, he has improved very much very much as actor since then :D

Thanks again :wink:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Faustine wrote:Scarcely I dealt that was treating, it is a great approximation to the movie.

In honor to the truth, he has improved very much very much as actor since then :D

Yes, I agree, his acting has improved... greatly since the early days. But I will admit that I included those little parts of over acting on purpose. I just LOVE them!
His sickness comes from to much drink.
Crazy!
magch

Post by magch »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Faustine wrote:Scarcely I dealt that was treating, it is a great approximation to the movie.

Yes, I agree, his acting has improved... greatly since the early days. But I will admit that I included those little parts of over acting on purpose. I just LOVE them!
His sickness comes from to much drink.
Thanks Elaine! I love Ice House! I rented it from a video store earlier this year. Watching these clips again now makes me want to give this video to myself for Christmas. :D I never felt he overacted in Ice House. Considering the context of the story, I thought his reactions in these clips were appropriate (Andy was angry, tired and suffered from hangover most of the time) and the tension/chemistry between Anne and him was very facinating. I could watch their exchange over and over again. Great acting in my opinion.
redluna

Post by redluna »

THANK YOU Elaine!!!!!!

Some years ago, when I was not yet infected with Craigaholism, The Ice House was ongoing showed on German TV, but nowadays they don't show it :cry: :cry: :cry:
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

redluna wrote:Some years ago, when I was not yet infected with Craigaholism, The Ice House was ongoing showed on German TV
It was? :shock: Damn I must have missed that. If I had seen it back then I'd have been infected right away. :lol:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
redluna

Post by redluna »

Anglophile wrote:
redluna wrote:Some years ago, when I was not yet infected with Craigaholism, The Ice House was ongoing showed on German TV
It was? :shock: Damn I must have missed that. If I had seen it back then I'd have been infected right away. :lol:
Yes, on third programms they showed it plenty of times. Maybe we should write them a begging letter :wink:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying the clips. It was my pleasure to watch it AGAIN, and make them for everyone to see.

I am concerned that YouTube will force me to take them down, since they are from TV and that's a major no no. But I'm hoping the The Ice House is obscure enough to be ignored by the powers that be.
Crazy!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:I'm so glad everyone is enjoying the clips. It was my pleasure to watch it AGAIN, and make them for everyone to see.

I am concerned that YouTube will force me to take them down, since they are from TV and that's a major no no. But I'm hoping the The Ice House is obscure enough to be ignored by the powers that be.
amen!!!!!

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Thanks bella !!!!!!

It's great that you uploaded these vids ! I've never seen The Ice House :(

and Italian tv has never broadcasted it :?
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

movie quote

you are a pain in the bloody ass, McLoughlin!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Faustine wrote:movie quote

Yeah!

Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Anglophile wrote:

Yes it was!
And Kiss & Tell (Ich küsse meinen Mörder) has been aired here in Germany years ago as well!

It's a shame that I have not noticed it at all :oops: :oops: , but it's never to late to learn :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Faustine wrote:movie quote

Yeah!

Elaine: Might you make some screen cap of his hands and of his eyelashes? In this scene or in that of the first video when there starts feeling sick.... :?: :?: :?:

Always of he it sees become emaciated enough, you were saying to me that it was for the alcohol, but why? For his wife or for the case??? :?:

6. Say what I’m thinking