Daniel plays DS Andy McLoughlin

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

vesper

Post by vesper »

And I have had a hell of a job to get Kiss & Tell in my hand.
I have tyrannized people in UK which I didn't know in person by writing them emails to ask them whether they would be so kind and record it for me. And even people here in Germayn I have bothered to copy the VHS from UK on DVD for me, cause I have no DVD-recorder

And now They release Kiss & Tell here in Germany
So I assume it's really worth watching?
Vesper - Well, I do hope you gave your parents hell for that.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

vesper wrote:
And I have had a hell of a job to get Kiss & Tell in my hand.
I have tyrannized people in UK which I didn't know in person by writing them emails to ask them whether they would be so kind and record it for me. And even people here in Germayn I have bothered to copy the VHS from UK on DVD for me, cause I have no DVD-recorder

And now They release Kiss & Tell here in Germany
So I assume it's really worth watching?
Yes it is, if you like detective stories :wink:

And I do, I'm a great fan of "Tatort"

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

The scene that I love the most is when DS Andy McLoughlin has Anne cornered against the window explaining about his "itch". Daniel is in profile and what I notice is the outline of his philtrum and mouth, elongating, opening, closing, nervously twitching as he tells her in a low whisper how he would enjoy it more if she were to scratch his itch. SOOOOO HOT.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sharmaine wrote:The scene that I love the most is when DS Andy McLoughlin has Anne cornered against the window explaining about his "itch". Daniel is in profile and what I notice is the outline of his philtrum and mouth, elongating, opening, closing, nervously twitching as he tells her in a low whisper how he would enjoy it more if she were to scratch his itch. SOOOOO HOT.
This 'you tell me!', 'cold showers?' makes me imagine other scenes :twisted: :twisted:

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
sharmaine wrote:The scene that I love the most is when DS Andy McLoughlin has Anne cornered against the window explaining about his "itch". Daniel is in profile and what I notice is the outline of his philtrum and mouth, elongating, opening, closing, nervously twitching as he tells her in a low whisper how he would enjoy it more if she were to scratch his itch. SOOOOO HOT.
This 'you tell me!', 'cold showers?' makes me imagine other scenes :twisted: :twisted:
:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That voice!!!!! MAMMA MIA!!!!
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
magch

Post by magch »

Sharmaine, you described the scene so well!!! This got to be the hottest flirting scene I could remember in anything I have seen. :D
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

magch wrote:
Sharmaine, you described the scene so well!!! This got to be the hottest flirting scene I could remember in anything I have seen. :D
The little hairs on my neck and rising, just reading her words describing the scene.
Crazy!
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

I think the film companies handling the release of old stuff on DVD in Germany are following the forum very closely - they must've counted the number of German members and drawn their conclusions accordingly :wink:

I humbly thank all the German members from the bottom of my heart for being so many and producing such positive effects on possibilities of acquiring Daniel's old work. Image

Grip
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

agrippina wrote:I think the film companies handling the release of old stuff on DVD in Germany are following the forum very closely - they must've counted the number of German members and drawn their conclusions accordingly :wink:

I humbly thank all the German members from the bottom of my heart for being so many and producing such positive effects on possibilities of acquiring Daniel's old work. Image

Grip
you're welcome :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
we are posting like crazy only for this a good cause :twisted:

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Dunda wrote:we are posting like crazy only for this a good cause :twisted:
Of course, why else should we do it? Image
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Anglophile wrote:
Dunda wrote:we are posting like crazy only for this a good cause :twisted:
Of course, why else should we do it? Image
Good question - lets open an discussion board for that :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..