Bambi lashes

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

love the hand on her waist, he holds tightly!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:love the hand on her waist, he holds tightly!
I noticed that too. Dang, she is so lucky. For sure she got to see him nekked and feel his nekked body against her. Men are extroverts in that department anyway, and there's no way he's going to have her stand in front of him with no clothes on and not reciprocate to make her feel more comfortable. That was the best part of her career. It's all downhill for her now.
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:
I noticed that too. Dang, she is so lucky. For sure she got to see him nekked and feel his nekked body against her. Men are extroverts in that department anyway, and there's no way he's going to have her stand in front of him with no clothes on and not reciprocate to make her feel more comfortable. That was the best part of her career. It's all downhill for her now.
i cannot remember does lisbeth go to bed more with daniel in other books? is not si, it basura from now, she might as well retire.
ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote:
i cannot remember does lisbeth go to bed more with daniel in other books? is not si, it basura from now, she might as well retire.
You asked for it..... nope it doesn't happen :evil: I read the books in anticipation of these two meeting and taking it from where they left off...
yeah she might as well retire :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote: I noticed that too. Dang, she is so lucky. For sure she got to see him nekked and feel his nekked body against her. Men are extroverts in that department anyway, and there's no way he's going to have her stand in front of him with no clothes on and not reciprocate to make her feel more comfortable. That was the best part of her career. It's all downhill for her now.
You asked for it..... nope it doesn't happen :evil: I read the books in anticipation of these two meeting and taking it from where they left off...
:rotfl: Really, what does she have to look forward to in her acting future? Kissing Ryan Gosling? Image
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote:
calypso wrote: i cannot remember does lisbeth go to bed more with daniel in other books? is not si, it basura from now, she might as well retire.
:rotfl: Really, what does she have to look forward to in her acting future? Kissing Ryan Gosling? Image
basura, she better off kissing albino horse
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ Maybe this is the wrong thread or maybe it was discussed before, but why was Lisbeth's girlfriend at those last premiere(s)? She had such a tiny, tiny role?
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:^ Maybe this is the wrong thread or maybe it was discussed before, but why was Lisbeth's girlfriend at those last premiere(s)? She had such a tiny, tiny role?
maybe just to give her some PR?
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote:^ Maybe this is the wrong thread or maybe it was discussed before, but why was Lisbeth's girlfriend at those last premiere(s)? She had such a tiny, tiny role?
maybe just to give her some PR?
Oh, okay. That makes sense. I just didn't know if I missed anything specific. Thanks!
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

She was only in France at the premiere and she is a french actress. I think it is okay to give her the attention there. :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Maybelline wrote:
She was only in France at the premiere and she is a french actress. I think it is okay to give her the attention there. :wink:
Oh, that makes perfect sense. Thanks!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Also Miriam Wu is more involved in the next books.

@sf :lol: :vomit: kissing Ryan Gosling. I know, its unfair, but at times, its fun to diss people. They may forgive us. I am sure, he is a decent enough guy...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ Well, I'm just kidding about Ryan Gosling, but really, what a bummer for her. How many women have had the good fortune to have naked sex scenes with HHH? It just doesn't happen every day. Because of her age, one can only hope that she prefers someone younger. Either that or she can always conjure up memories of those HHH sex scenes to get her through future ones!!
sasha

Post by sasha »

sf2la wrote:^ Well, I'm just kidding about Ryan Gosling, but really, what a bummer for her. How many women have had the good fortune to have naked sex scenes with HHH? It just doesn't happen every day. Because of her age, one can only hope that she prefers someone younger. Either that or she can always conjure up memories of those HHH sex scenes to get her through future ones!!
Wait, she will have another two installments of torture in stile "look, but don't touch" ahed of her as a practice for future withholding. (If they won't change them drastically) :lol: