Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Actually I liked the pics from the argument at the beach. It looked like she was giving it to him and I was thinking, that this is what he needs - a woman, who stands up to him and tells him, where to stick it at tims :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

sf2la wrote:
honeyjes wrote:Thanks SF, the quote is a small reminder that sometimes we spend too much time wallowing in what might have been and not enough nurturing what we have.

We had a surprise 70th birthday party for my mom last month, and it was a joy in a room full of familiar faces to see her reactions as she heard all the tributes made to her by her offspring colleagues, friends and family, beats waiting for her passing and listening to a eulogy.

JES :peace:
That's interesting. Something to think about :brood: . It makes a lot more sense to share fond memories and thoughts with the person while they are still alive. Hopefully your mom has many, many more years left. My mom is 81. She didn't want a party at 80. ratz.
Hi SF my mom didn’t want any fuss either, but she absolutely loved it, because we made it her special day.

JES
:P
Last edited by honeyjes on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Actually I liked the pics from the argument at the beach. It looked like she was giving it to him and I was thinking, that this is what he needs - a woman, who stands up to him and tells him, where to stick it at tims :lol:
:stick_iagree:

And as for the NY party pics. My first husband used to get plastered like that at parties (what squaddie doesn't?! :roll: :lol: )....and I used to have the exact same expression on my face that Sats had on her's.

Nothing to do with flirting with other women etc., but all to do with "I wonder how many people will be expecting (and not getting) an apology in the morning". I read her expression as being more one of watchful concern that a pissed-off one.

I also think that he does have a temper and when someone is drunk they can turn on a sixpence and thump someone as easily as hug them (thinking about the reporter at the BAFTAs after-party when he had had one or two and she had to talk him down).
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

:thumbup: Can't remember these before either. He looks really
relaxed and in a good mood. Nice pics, thanks.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Sylvia's girl wrote::thumbup: Can't remember these before either. He looks really relaxed and in a good mood. Nice pics, thanks.
Dunda will put me right if I am wrong.....but I think this was the first time they were seen together in public.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC57 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote::thumbup: Can't remember these before either. He looks really relaxed and in a good mood. Nice pics, thanks.
Dunda will put me right if I am wrong.....but I think this was the first time they were seen together in public.
yep, August 2004 in Beverly Hills.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
yep, August 2004 in Beverly Hills.
:thumbup: I thought I was right, but my memory for dates lets me down sometimes.

If you have a moment could you take your mega-memory over to this thread and pass your verdict on the very last pic I posted?......I think it's Daniel, but quite ready to be wrong if it is not. 8)

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... start=1800
socha

Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

Post by socha »

i don't understand why this thread still exists. Daniel and Satsuki are long over; she is no longer part of his life. in my opinion, this shows a lack of respect for Daniel's wife Rachel Weisz.
JEC57

Re: Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

Post by JEC57 »

socha wrote:i don't understand why this thread still exists. Daniel and Satsuki are long over; she is no longer part of his life. in my opinion, this shows a lack of respect for Daniel's wife Rachel Weisz.

The title of the thread gives a clue - - - "Many Good Memories"
Dunda
Administrator

Re: Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

Post by Dunda »

socha wrote:i don't understand why this thread still exists. Daniel and Satsuki are long over; she is no longer part of his life. in my opinion, this shows a lack of respect for Daniel's wife Rachel Weisz.
So pics with Heike are showing a lack of resepct for Daniel's wife too?

If we are going to erase all pics with his former girlfriends and supossed flings like Sienna Miller and Kate Moss there would be a lot of work involved.

Daniel's married to Rachel, so doubt about that Daniel and Satsuki are over.

It's easy to avoid seeing pics with former partners, DON'T READ THOSE TOPICS.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, in our fight for respect for Rachel and Sats, we forget more and more the most important thing

RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER

I am as guilty as the next, as I answered to a post, which is now deleted. It was misunderstood, but I was also angry. Guilty!!! And I am ashamed. I didn't respect the poster at that moment. If we agree to respect opinions and may they be as ridiculous to us as hell - we should not allow ourthelves to forget our good manners and treat everybody in the same manner, as we want to be treated ourselves.

BTW - to those, who might think, I suck as mod. Try to be one for a while in such a situation...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote: BTW - to those, who might think, I suck as mod. Try to be one for a while in such a situation...
GG - Never ever say that. Please. Not true and I'm sorry you feel that way. I wouldn't have anyone else in the world as a mod and we all appreciate the effort you make to keep us in check and bonded as best we can be.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote: BTW - to those, who might think, I suck as mod. Try to be one for a while in such a situation...
GG - Never ever say that. Please. Not true and I'm sorry you feel that way. I wouldn't have anyone else in the world as a mod and we all appreciate the effort you make to keep us in check and bonded as best we can be.
Well said BB, dont put your self down. Would not want your job or dunda's far too difficult. You just do your best thats all we can ask of u.
Thanks
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »