Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Dunno, if I lik the thought. Will be thinking about it during work :twisted: Have a nice day everybody. Gotta go...
Have a good day, GG!!! XO
josie

Post by josie »

He has really big feet. But that smile just a dream.
Does this even with him.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Life is divided into three terms - that which was, which is, and which will be. Let us learn from the past to profit by the present, and from the present to live better in the future.
William Wordsworth
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

honeyjes wrote:Life is divided into three terms - that which was, which is, and which will be. Let us learn from the past to profit by the present, and from the present to live better in the future.
William Wordsworth
What a wonderful quote and one for all of life's experiences. I should print that out and put it somewhere visible as a reminder.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Thanks SF, the quote is a small reminder that sometimes we spend too much time wallowing in what might have been and not enough nurturing what we have.

We had a surprise 70th birthday party for my mom last month, and it was a joy in a room full of familiar faces to see her reactions as she heard all the tributes made to her by her offspring colleagues, friends and family, beats waiting for her passing and listening to a eulogy.

JES :peace:
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Men and their peckers :lol:
Imagine if men could get peepee implants like women can get boob implants; there would be an entirely new clothing market for 3-legged pants.
They can..... :wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalloplasty
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

honeyjes wrote:Thanks SF, the quote is a small reminder that sometimes we spend too much time wallowing in what might have been and not enough nurturing what we have.

We had a surprise 70th birthday party for my mom last month, and it was a joy in a room full of familiar faces to see her reactions as she heard all the tributes made to her by her offspring colleagues, friends and family, beats waiting for her passing and listening to a eulogy.

JES :peace:
That's interesting. Something to think about :brood: . It makes a lot more sense to share fond memories and thoughts with the person while they are still alive. Hopefully your mom has many, many more years left. My mom is 81. She didn't want a party at 80. ratz.

This is one of my favorite photos of DC. He looks delicious (and those lashes!), but the look of that woman behind him :rotfl: . That's exactly how I would feel inside. It's a good thing she had her boyfriend to hold her back.

Last edited by sf2la on Wed May 23, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: He was so done, hee gave up drinking afterwards. He was one week in, when he appeared on Leno :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote::lol: He was so done, hee gave up drinking afterwards. He was one week in, when he appeared on Leno :twisted:
LOL.. I wonder how long it lasted. There was the other pic in that set showing a very sober 'not-too-happy Sats', if you ask me.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote::lol: He was so done, hee gave up drinking afterwards. He was one week in, when he appeared on Leno :twisted:
LOL.. I wonder how long it lasted. There was the other pic in that set showing a very sober 'not-too-happy Sats', if you ask me.
Yes, standing a bit behind him. Dffo not happy.
I think, he is the sort of guy, who gets even more clingy, who wants to cuddle and whatnot. :lol: Smelling like a bar might not be everybodies taste though. Can't blasme her - on the other hand - its New Years eve...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Yes, standing a bit behind him. Dffo not happy.
I think, he is the sort of guy, who gets even more clingy, who wants to cuddle and whatnot. :lol: Smelling like a bar might not be everybodies taste though. Can't blasme her - on the other hand - its New Years eve...
I read it the other way. I think he probably got a bit flirty with other women that night being as drunk as he was. I doubt if that trip was their best bonding experience. I thought that even back then.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:]
I read it the other way. I think he probably got a bit flirty with other women that night being as drunk as he was. I doubt if that trip was their best bonding experience. I thought that even back then.
Dunno about that. Can't read him in that respect.
Why did you think that? There were so many loving and fun pics.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:]
Dunno about that. Can't read him in that respect.
Why did you think that? There were so many loving and fun pics.
Because she looked pissed and unhappy. She just looked like she would have given anything not to be there. And when someone's as drunk as he was, with so many beautiful people around (wasn't that Christie Brinkley next to him - or a look-alike, anyway) - maybe they weren't firing on all cylinders on that trip - I just think she looked miserable. When I saw that photo, I thought, 'Uh oh.'
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

No, I mean, why did you think, the trip in general was not that good?

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:No, I mean, why did you think, the trip in general was not that good?
Oh, I just got the impression that the trip had its ups and downs. They had to fight with the papz in a box, there was the argument on the beach (although I don't put much into that because I think every couple has arguments or disagreements), and that pic of drunken, happy DC and sober, unhappy Sats at the party. I just don't think it was a vacation of all fond memories.