Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote: This was in Glamour, yesterday, I think it was..
"Apparently Satsuki Mitchell was described as "absolutely bewildered" by the pace of her ex's new relationship."

Almost word for word, that's what Heike is quoted as saying about Kate Moss.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I think he broke up with Heike the same way as he broke with sats.
What ever which way u do it, it hurts both parties. Cant get away from it.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:I think he broke up with Heike the same way as he broke with sats.
Yup, very true......but it's speed with which he does it though, that seems to have his ex's heads spinning.
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

cheryl1700 wrote:I think he broke up with Heike the same way as he broke with sats.
So and some people still blame the women. :roll:

Ending a long relationship to be with a known alcoholic and drug addict is embarrassing even for Daniel. I know it's called rebound and men have no brain when it comes to sex but still embarrassing.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

We do know, that he tried to fix it with Heike (see their hols) - so it was NOT a spur of the moment thing.

We also have seen, that he was with Sats still till May, she got the App etc, he even let her spend a million bucks and not back away from buying the App. I suppose though, Sats didn't expect her to manage, what no other had in all those years - marriage. Hence the quote.

In a way, I believe, when he's done, he's done. He might try, but it never worked...Thankfully he got some brains back soon with Kate.

@May- but he didn't end the relation to be with Kate. She just came in handy to get over the grief, I suppose and also - don't forget that Heike was VERY fast in getting married and pregnant. She wasn't going the heart broken way for long..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Germangirl wrote:We do know, that he tried to fix it with Heike (see their hols) - so it was NOT a spur of the moment thing.

We also have seen, that he was with Sats still till May, she got the App etc, he even let her spend a million bucks and not back away from buying the App. I suppose though, Sats didn't expect her to manage, what no other had in all those years - marriage. Hence the quote.

In a way, I believe, when he's done, he's done. He might try, but it never worked...Thankfully he got some brains back soon with Kate.

@May- but he didn't end the relation to be with Kate. She just came in handy to get over the grief, I suppose and also - don't forget that Heike was VERY fast in getting married and pregnant. She wasn't going the heart broken way for long..
I didn't think she was married to Max Schroder.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I do think it was sudden with Heike, though Moss was not around at the time and was not a 3rd person in the bed (as far was we know).

The reported quotes from Heike came after the break, that she was shocked at how quickly he moved on. There was an interview with Daniel in the November when he was asked if he was happy in his life and he said yes, and that marriage was not out of the question. By January, they were history.

I've held this opinion for a while now and will stick to it.......I believe that when he is ready to go, he will go and nothing will stop him.

I think whoever he is with, wedding ring or not, should enjoy him while they can, because there will likely come a day when he simply checks out.

And if he holds true to what little we can see of history, he will go quickly.

I think you are right GG, when you say "In a way, I believe, when he's done, he's done."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

cassandra wrote:
Germangirl wrote:We do know, that he tried to fix it with Heike (see their hols) - so it was NOT a spur of the moment thing.

I didn't think she was married to Max Schroder.
She wasn't married to Max.
And it seems she is no longer with him.They haven't been seen together for a while. Rumours are that she's now with Trystan Pütter who played her husband in the movie "Hilde".

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
caramel

Post by caramel »

Like any avg person Daniel had a few relationships before he found THE one. What is the big fucking deal about that? :lol:
Doesn't this happen to many of us and we make it work when it is right?
He too has that chance to make it work then.

Would you be such a downer like this if he had married your precious Satsuki? I would guess not. It will be happily ever after in that case.

Well he obviously found something unattractive about her personality to not make it permanent. Thank God for that :twisted:

At least we can rest assured that Rachel will not be running to the press IF this relationship were to go wrong, saying how he made her head spin by moving on so quickly blah blah
and guaranteed she wont be stealing his million dollars to get back at him - I will never let that go :mrgreen:
(she has a lot of money and the talent to make it thank you very much) and she wont be caught fighting with him so openly during a well deserved vacation time too.
Yea he moved on to better pastures...

JEC, I am sorry that you are hurting bad from his marriage. I don't know what the motivation is in resurrecting someone that is irrelevant but if indeed you are hoping to tell "I told you so" to those who embraced Rachel,
I bet you will have a long wait but then I wont care either way cuz I will be too old for this :lol:

Sorry I am very bad at sugarcoating my thoughts - plain speaking is my downfall I know....
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

caramel wrote:Like any avg person Daniel had a few relationships before he found THE one. What is the big fucking deal about that? :lol:
Doesn't this happen to many of us and we make it work when it is right?
He too has that chance to make it work then.

Would you be such a downer like this if he had married your precious Satsuki? I would guess not. It will be happily ever after in that case.

Well he obviously found something unattractive about her personality to not make it permanent. Thank God for that :twisted:

At least we can rest assured that Rachel will not be running to the press IF this relationship were to go wrong, saying how he made her head spin by moving on so quickly blah blah
and guaranteed she wont be stealing his million dollars to get back at him - I will never let that go :mrgreen:
(she has a lot of money and the talent to make it thank you very much) and she wont be caught fighting with him so openly during a well deserved vacation time too.
Yea he moved on to better pastures...

JEC, I am sorry that you are hurting bad from his marriage. I don't know what the motivation is in resurrecting someone that is irrelevant but if indeed you are hoping to tell "I told you so" to those who embraced Rachel,
I bet you will have a long wait but then I wont care either way cuz I will be too old for this :lol:

Sorry I am very bad at sugarcoating my thoughts - plain speaking is my downfall I know....
Oh dear....seems I've been careless with my pin-pricking again.

But at least it was on the right thread this time. :wink:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Can we take Daniel out of the equation for a moment (to remove personal feelings)? What Carmel said is 100% true. We don't marry every person we date. We don't marry every person we are engaged to. Ideally, you let go those whom you don't want to spend the rest of your life with. Even if it means breaking an engagement. Better to break it off than go through with it.

It is completely NORMAL that a man has a new relationship immediately after he breaks up with a woman. That's what men do.

When a man finds THE ONE and wants to spend the rest of his life with her AND take her off the market, he marries her. That's what men do.

Daniel is no different than any other man who is blessed with the attributes that make it easy for him to get a girlfriend.

Also, in no way do I think he was or is embarrassed to have dated Kate Moss. Women, get a grip - she was/is a supermodel. She is considered beautiful and sexy by men (or was when Daniel dated her) even if you don't agree. She was a major score at the time and Daniel was the envy of most men.

Anyway, what Daniel did - date through women until he found and recognized
THE ONE is to be commended. He could be on his 4th -6th wife.

Caramel, your honest post was spot on. And you spoke for all men, not just Daniel.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

For those who wish to commemorate "the good memories", here is a nice one.......and I'm not denying that he is making new memories now.

But the new does not wipe out the old. Time does moves on, but memories do stay.

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Bloody big feet of his!!! :lol: :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:Bloody big feet of his!!! :lol: :wink:
That was the first thing I noticed in the pic! :lol: I love his big feet :twisted:.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Have to say it......

Big Feet.....Big........

:oops: Well, it is the elephant in the room :twisted: :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."