Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

SF....you disappoint me! :shock:

You noticed feet before his.....well, the coat does not quite hide the way his trousers are hanging. Or not, as the case may be. :wink: :twisted:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:SF....you disappoint me! :shock:

You noticed feet before his.....well, the coat does not quite hide the way his trousers are hanging. Or not, as the case may be. :wink: :twisted:
I went back and looked and I disappointed myself!!! I at least like to imagine that it's not just loose material there :lol: . In that photo, my eyes followed the path of his feet first (because of the position and size), then up to his head, across to Sat's head, and down to her feet - in that circle. She looks lovely there. Really in love. I like her in dark colors, I guess. I've said it before, but my favorite look of her was at the Met Gala. That blue Burberry dress was so perfect, and she was very beautiful.
Last edited by sf2la on Fri May 18, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:

I went back and looked and I disappointed myself!!! I at least like to imagine that it's not just loose material there :lol: . In that photo, my eyes followed the path of his feet first (because of the position and size), then up to his head, across to Sat's head, and down to her feet - in that circle. She looks lovely there. Really in love. I like her in dark colors, I guess. I've said it before, buy my favorite look of her was at the Meg Gala. That blue Burberry dress was so perfect, and she was very beautiful.
I must have a larger version of this one somewhere, so you can give us your expert opinion on whether that is loose material. :brood:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:

I went back and looked and I disappointed myself!!! I at least like to imagine that it's not just loose material there :lol: . In that photo, my eyes followed the path of his feet first (because of the position and size), then up to his head, across to Sat's head, and down to her feet - in that circle. She looks lovely there. Really in love. I like her in dark colors, I guess. I've said it before, buy my favorite look of her was at the Meg Gala. That blue Burberry dress was so perfect, and she was very beautiful.
I must have a larger version of this one somewhere, so you can give us your expert opinion on whether that is loose material. :brood:
hahaha- The trusty x-ray Photoshop filter :lol: :lol:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

unfortuately i have learnt recently, from two separate woman, that the big feet big u know wot, is a myth. (the things u talk about while waiting for your child horse-riding).
The first one her hubbie is policeman with size 13 feet, she said the first time she went to bed with him she was so disappointed, not in him, but the size of his u know, cause she was expecting it to be big, and it was not. She said he always said about his big feet.
The second woman is married to a 6ft 2 really big broad chested man, he is rather nice actually met him. With size 11 feet. She said he was just average. No bigger than 6 inches.
So u see, never before would have i the nerve to discuss these things, but because of DTD, i can now. Cant remember how we got the subject of big feet though. :lol: :wink:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:unfortuately i have learnt recently, from two separate woman, that the big feet big u know wot, is a myth. (the things u talk about while waiting for your child horse-riding).
The first one her hubbie is policeman with size 13 feet, she said the first time she went to bed with him she was so disappointed, not in him, but the size of his u know, cause she was expecting it to be big, and it was not. She said he always said about his big feet.
The second woman is married to a 6ft 2 really big broad chested man, he is rather nice actually met him. With size 11 feet. She said he was just average. No bigger than 6 inches.
So u see, never before would have i the nerve to discuss these things, but because of DTD, i can now. Cant remember how we got the subject of big feet though. :lol: :wink:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

:rotfl: Jec your a card girl, and so true!!! (thks)
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote::rotfl: Jec your a card girl, and so true!!! (thks)
Image..............Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote: She wasn't married to Max.
And it seems she is no longer with him.They haven't been seen together for a while. Rumours are that she's now with Trystan Pütter who played her husband in the movie "Hilde".
Oops - didn't know that. Sorry to hear. It just shows our beloved celebs as being as human as everybody else... :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

JEC57 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote::rotfl: Jec your a card girl, and so true!!! (thks)
Image..............Image
Love it Jec. My dad was a big man with a little pecker. But he would always wink when size was an issue and just say, "I use to tell the girls nothing that small can hurt you." Can you imagine.!!!!! And he use to have to kick 'em out of bed. :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Little pecker :rotfl:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh K, what an awesome story. That's a winner (or is that a weiner?) Did your dad tell you or did you see it? You had said he had a great sense of humor. A great sense of humor so attractive in a man.

The men with the biggest ones I've known wore size 10 shoe. Now they are saying it's that third finger to index finger ratio thing. Who knows.

Creepy, tall, ugly Howard Stern says he has a tiny one, but he just might be saying that.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Men and their peckers :lol:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Men and their peckers :lol:
Imagine if men could get peepee implants like women can get boob implants; there would be an entirely new clothing market for 3-legged pants.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunno, if I lik the thought. Will be thinking about it during work :twisted: Have a nice day everybody. Gotta go...