Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:Image
Great ! a new angle, I must say ! They are both so beautiful
lee boon

Post by lee boon »

Daniel looks pretty good as usual.
redluna

Post by redluna »

redluna

Post by redluna »

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I like this too , the look they give each other , the way he is holding her , the clothes look nice and she isn't wearing too much eye makeup . well done .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:Image
Nice one, too. The way he reaches out for her...Come, I am not going without you
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Dunda wrote:Image
They look beautiful in these two pictures.
sigl

Post by sigl »

I'm with you, Dunda, don't like this dress at all. Seems like sometimes she hits it right and others not at all. My least favorite is the short one from Cannes. Looks like it has lots of static cling....

I do think how hard it would be to be suddenly thrust into situations where you had to look completely glamorous over and over and over again if you haven't had a lot of experience doing that. I'm pretty sure I'd have lots of misses when choosing what to wear to some of these things.
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its awful, yes :lol:...but it shows, that she is his eual in being not shy at all. There are a couple of dresses, where she shows much skin...or even the no bra from GC premier. If she is aware, that people are bashing her ( I don´t mean this forum) - she doesn´t give a d*** either. Image
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

montana

Post by montana »

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

zonzi wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
zonzi wrote: She is beautiful but

De gustibus non disputandum est !

:lol:
I agree her smile looks beautiful in this picture except that I'm not really liking her dress.
yup :?
In my opinion its mostly the color that bothers me, it just doesn't quite match her skin tone color.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

gugita14 wrote:
zonzi wrote:
gugita14 wrote: I agree her smile looks beautiful in this picture except that I'm not really liking her dress.
yup :?
In my opinion its mostly the color that bothers me, it just doesn't quite match her skin tone color.
yeah, but she would be more beautiful than she is if she was a bit chubbier
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

IMHO......

1) Dress colour - she's a winter with her pale skin, should be a deeper, richer green tone not this shade of green

2) Dress style - why would someone make a dress that covers everything, long sleeves, high neck with a "BLACK" missionary collar? and a prominant gaping hole in the front. Was it full length too? This type of dress would normally be done in some sort of slinky, shimmery material but this fabric (perhaps knit or crepe?) in this colour, boggles the mind.

3) Who was she trying to impress with her exposed cleavage? I would think Daniel. or maybe she just hates wearing bras. :wink: This sort of bravery shows much self confidence in her own body (perky, symmetrical pair of breasts) as well as sending out a subliminal message to anyone in the room. "I am a confident woman and I don't give a damn what you might think.....I'm happy as hell that I've got my man beside me and you can all eat your heart out."

Anyways....if you're not self-conscious about your body - go ahead and flaunt it. She's as brave as Daniel himself in that case.