Daniel & Satsuki - many good memories

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Image
Flashbacks of a Fool London Premiere-2008
Thanks to the FoaF thread.
This is a very nice picture.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
advicky

Post by advicky »

For the first time on the Just Jared people say she is gorgeous, beautiful, etc. What happened with the world?
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

ad78472 wrote:For the first time on the Just Jared people say she is gorgeous, beautiful, etc. What happened with the world?
Maybe they've come to their senses...and Sats looks beautiful.
Last edited by Daskedusken on Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

ad78472 wrote:For the first time on the Just Jared people say she is gorgeous, beautiful, etc. What happened with the world?

Only one reason: SHE LOOKED THAT BEAUTIFUL :D

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Gosh - I was afraid to go there. Good news.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

magch

Post by magch »

Aragorn wrote:
Maybe they've come to their senses...and Sats looks beautiful.
Really, Just Jared? :shock: I agree with Aragorn. I am glad they've come to their senses. I am so tired of the unfair criticism she got all the time. And it looks like the British press just went ahead and called her as Dan's fiance. I noticed it from the Flashback of a Fool premiere news coverage. I guess it's an open secret now since Dan will never admit or annouce it. He just said that again in his interview with AOL Moviefone.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I like Sats' dress and her long, loose hair. Why did I cut my hair???
Misha

Post by Misha »

Sats looks beautiful! And the hacks over on JJ have the nerve to talk about her posture. :? Jealous hags. :evil:
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

This is a larger version of one already here.

"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
funnlim

Post by funnlim »

Some even suggested she might be pregnant! Try Justjared.com!

Anyway don't like the dress. Her posture is bad, but for once the make up suits her although the hair is the usual same. Been waiting to see another cut perhaps. However with her makeup it amplifies her feminity and subdued the more manly or harsher features on her face. And what a big ring!

Daniel on the other hand is becoming predictable in his suits. I hope to see more variety.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

I now understand why when your in the publc domain, you become paranoid about your looks, and have surgery, etc, with comments like this. She is a human being not a specimen to be poked and prodded to please our personal taste. Also Daniel wears what he feels comfortable in and what suits him. Give it a rest. Why do we feel it's okay to criticise people we don't know but it becomes offensive if it's a family member or a friend.
Sue

Post by Sue »

Hi girls :D

Thanks for putting more photos of Satsuki and Daniel together at the premiere of Flashback of Fools! :)
They look so radiant together. Still couldn't get a glimpse of whether there was a ring on Sat's finger or not!!

Anyway do you gals like Daniel with the unshaven look at the premiere? He looks kind of cute to me and rather tasty to eat!!! :wink: I never get bored with Daniel in a suit at premieres. My kind of man!!! He looks so suave and sophisicated and gorgeous!!! :wink:

I still can't believe how beautiful and relaxed Sats looks and how they play off one another both looking so comfortable, happy and in love!!!
I love her dress, loose hair and makeup. She looks so radiant, blooming!!!

Luv Suexxx :D
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

I think her dress is gorgeous! I love it. She looks absolutely stunning and positively blooming. Daniel looks so proud of her and so he should.

A wonderful picture of a couple so obviously deeply in love. It makes me smile. :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

fond-of-bond wrote:Image

I think her dress is gorgeous! I love it. She looks absolutely stunning and positively blooming. Daniel looks so proud of her and so he should.

A wonderful picture of a couple so obviously deeply in love. It makes me smile. :)
If ever I get my new avatar in place, THIS will be the one, you´ll look at. Just beautiful and so full of joy.