Obsession Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

gugita14 wrote:I always wondered, what's going on in this scene?
Miriam visited John in his hotel room to spend some intimate hours with him. On one day they were playing a game. They placed a little box wrapped in gift wrap paper in front of the window of the hotel room on a banister post in the street. They hide behind the wall for watching the people passing their window and then they were betting who of the passing people will notice AND take the box. While waiting for the person, who takes it , they were inventing stories about the people who passed, about their lives and loves, sorrows, troubles or whatever.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Dunda wrote:
gugita14 wrote:I always wondered, what's going on in this scene?
Miriam visited John in his hotel room to spend some intimate hours with him. On one day they were playing a game. They placed a little box wrapped in gift wrap paper in front of the window of the hotel room on a banister post in the street. They hide behind the wall for watching the people passing their window and then they were betting who of the passing people will notice AND take the box. While waiting for the person, who takes it , they were inventing stories about the people who passed, about their lives and loves, sorrows, troubles or whatever.
Oh okay, thanks Dunda. :P
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

These screencaps are great....I have not seen Obsession but I can see that there is plenty of Daniel in it. Heike is very striking - huge eyes and very sexy lips - it's no wonder Daniel fell for her. I love his body language in the scenes where it seems like she's pushing him or they're having an argument of some sort.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

2 more animated pics:

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

The movie is weird in a way but sooooo sweet, especially that scene at the hotel room window. I love it when he's so playful :lol:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

zonzi wrote:because he's HOT STUFF , livetwice :twisted: :twisted:

Here we see, that he definitely knows, what to do with his little finger :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Oh......my......I should have taken your advice GG
to see this film for myself.....to place his fingers....just so....for the cameras? or he's just a natural?
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

It must have seemed natural to do it with his girlfriend . Not seeing Some Voices or Hotel Splendide I can't say for sure but he always seems to be trying to give his women pleasure in his films and not just getting down to business .(except in maybe Love and Rage ) .
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:oops, so we repeat alittle. :lol:
Dunda wrote:Image

repetition is the best way to learn
Cyanaurora

Re: Obsession Thread

Post by Cyanaurora »

He looks so young and sweet!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

laredo wrote:It must have seemed natural to do it with his girlfriend . Not seeing Some Voices or Hotel Splendide I can't say for sure but he always seems to be trying to give his women pleasure in his films and not just getting down to business .(except in maybe Love and Rage ) .
I've noticed this too. Makes me think very highly of him!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Cyanaurora wrote:
laredo wrote:It must have seemed natural to do it with his girlfriend . Not seeing Some Voices or Hotel Splendide I can't say for sure but he always seems to be trying to give his women pleasure in his films and not just getting down to business .(except in maybe Love and Rage ) .
In Moll Flanders, too :wink:

Look the intimate thread
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Faustine wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
In Moll Flanders, too :wink:

Look the intimate thread
Love the scene from Moll Flanders. How can the actors not be moved by such a scene?
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Love the scene from Moll Flanders. How can the actors not be moved by such a scene?
Who knows Cyanaurora, lucky them !
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But maybe there weren´t together by then and he tried to ...you know...get her by showing a bit what she would miss :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..