Yet Another Fan Vid

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

gugita14

Yet Another Fan Vid

Post by gugita14 »

I know, I know, too many fan vids but I promise this is the last one....................of Bond and Vesper of coarse. :D Now its time to start making Dan vids. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L4KtC5qxVQ
Harry el sucio

Re: Yet Another Fan Vid

Post by Harry el sucio »

gugita14 wrote:I know, I know, too many fan vids but I promise this is the last one....................of Bond and Vesper of coarse. :D Now its time to start making Dan vids. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L4KtC5qxVQ

Wow!!. Thanks for post :D
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

never bored with great fan vid..thanks Gugita 14.. don't go away from the forum too long next time!!
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

OMG, you made my day, Gugita, Bond and Vesper vid with Snow Patrol !!!

redluna

Post by redluna »

Thanks Gugita!!! This vid makes my skin crawl
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Sorry, I had to use a Snow Patrol song for their love, and I was gone because I had a project that I needed to take care of so I had a little computer time but now I'm back again! :D Thanks again for all your comments, their greatly appreciated.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Great to have you back and thx for the vids. His films provide enough material for many more of those. :D
Talking about making Dan clips - I am thinking for some time, how nice it would be to have one, where the best scenes from interviews are combined. You know, the best lines, the nicest laugh, the best fidgeting etc.

Perhaps if any of our techno ladies read this...pretty please (prying smiley here)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..