Golden compass

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

montana

Post by montana »

montana

Post by montana »

montana

Post by montana »

that's all for now, i will go on taking screencaps later
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

OoOoOh nice HQ caps! :o
Thanks for posting these! I love this one:

The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
catasa

Post by catasa »

Thanks montana!
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

GRACIAS , Montana !!!!!!!! You da bomb ! :shock:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This has all the Asriel arrogance. So good quality, too - these pics. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:Image

This is Daniel´s arrogance, nothing more.

BTW: And the angle from where it is filmed .... it is infantile, ridiculous :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote:

BTW: And the angle from where it is filmed .... it is infantile, ridiculous :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is it Daniel you see here or is it Asriel, portrait by Daniel, who gives him the arrogance, the part asks for?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:

Is it Daniel you see here or is it Asriel, portrait by Daniel, who gives him the arrogance, the part asks for?
Since already I have commented to you previously: I NEVER saw Lord Asriel, only I saw the digest known and spent of all Daniel's grimaces: the pout, the frown, the smirk, the hands used of a theatrical way, the voice too many histrionic... In the book Lord Asriel provokes dread, Daniel provokes laugh of so overacted

and the angle of filming that wants to turn the attention aside that Dakota comes to him to shoulder and only she has 12 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Lu

Post by Lu »

Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote: This is Daniel´s arrogance, nothing more.

Since already I have commented to you previously: I NEVER saw Lord Asriel, only I saw the digest known and spent of all Daniel's grimaces: the pout, the frown, the smirk, the hands used of a theatrical way, the voice too many histrionic... In the book Lord Asriel provokes dread, Daniel provokes laugh of so overacted

and the angle of filming that wants to turn the attention aside that Dakota comes to him to shoulder and only she has 12 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ouch! Tell us how you really feel about Daniel's performance! :lol: :lol:
My books!

raindroproses

Post by raindroproses »

Faustine wrote: Since already I have commented to you previously: I NEVER saw Lord Asriel, only I saw the digest known and spent of all Daniel's grimaces: the pout, the frown, the smirk, the hands used of a theatrical way, the voice too many histrionic... In the book Lord Asriel provokes dread, Daniel provokes laugh of so overacted

Wow, I actually adored Asriel... he's one of my favorite DC characters thus far :P I didn't see him as overacted or anything like that. Funny how people see things differently, lol.

Thanks for the pics montana! I've been trying to work out a story with Asriel in it, so these have been a big motivator :wink: It seems he's really stolen my heart these days.
"Nobody said it was easy... no one ever said it would be this hard. Questions of science, science and progress, do not speak as loud as my heart."
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

raindroproses wrote:I've been trying to work out a story with Asriel in it, so these have been a big motivator :wink: It seems he's really stolen my heart these days.
Looking forward to that one! :D
And I beg to differ Faustine, I had exactly the same notion as GG when I saw that picture :lol:
montana

Post by montana »

anyone needs stickers to complete the album?? i have a lot of dubbles...so if interested, send me pm! 8)

also i'm still looking for 198 and 210 :roll:
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

montana wrote:anyone needs stickers to complete the album?? i have a lot of dubbles...so if interested, send me pm! 8)

also i'm still looking for 198 and 210 :roll:
Sorry, can't help you with those two... I have lots of duplicates too though, so if anyone is looking for a sticker that montana hasn't got, feel free to ask me :wink:

For our native speakers: "duplicates", is that the right word here? What do you call it if you have to or thee copies of the same sticker? I couldn't find it in the dictionary.