Bond and Vesper: shower scene video

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:A black and white pic ... MELT MELT :P

Nunca la había visto en BW, so great photo, Zonzi!!!!! :lol:

Sorry, I am having the " syndrome Salvatore " (the personage of The name of the rose, who was mixing many languages on having spoken), I am still without sleeping
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote: Nunca la había visto en BW, so great photo, Zonzi!!!!! :lol:

Sorry, I am having the " syndrome Salvatore " (the personage of The name of the rose, who was mixing many languages on having spoken), I am still without sleeping
Hey Faustine, yes, a great pic in BW !

well, I think I have the syndrome salvatore too, speaking English, Italian, some Spanish words ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
BondGirl170

Post by BondGirl170 »

i'm glad i'm not the only one who goes weak when they watch it :lol:. I've just noticed in that picture above that he is wearing a plaster, you can see it through his shirt on his arm.
Gorgeous blend made by Steph :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

BondGirl170 wrote:i'm glad i'm not the only one who goes weak when they watch it :lol:. I've just noticed in that picture above that he is wearing a plaster, you can see it through his shirt on his arm.

It's amazing, never has noticed this plaster. And I have seen this scene often, very often :lol: :lol:
If my friends ask me whether it isn't pretty boring to watch this movie once a week (they exaggerate :lol: ) I always say NO... there's so much you can spot. And it really is!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

BondGirl170 wrote:i'm glad i'm not the only one who goes weak when they watch it :lol:. I've just noticed in that picture above that he is wearing a plaster, you can see it through his shirt on his arm.
yes, it's the first time I notice it too , in the bw pic you can see it better!!!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I love the hand on the forehead, very paternal but oh so sexy too!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Cyanaurora wrote:I love the hand on the forehead, very paternal but oh so sexy too!
And Vesper's hand caressing his thigh, a bit more above of the knee :shock:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I wonder how many pairs of shoe he ruined filming this? My son insists on wearing the same brand of dress shoes, Bostonian.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Cyanaurora wrote:I love the hand on the forehead, very paternal but oh so sexy too!
Aww yes yes, his hand on her forehead, omg, I want my next boyfriend (I don't have any atm :( ) does the same to me ... :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cyanaurora wrote:I wonder how many pairs of shoe he ruined filming this? My son insists on wearing the same brand of dress shoes, Bostonian.

Bostonian is the brand ??? here's a link where you can find loads of Bond style stuff :P :P :P

http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/index.php?m=home
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Cyanaurora wrote:I wonder how many pairs of shoe he ruined filming this? My son insists on wearing the same brand of dress shoes, Bostonian.

Hey Cyanaurora, check this site, here it is reportedthat Daniel Craig wears John Lobb "Luffield" shoes in CR :? :?

http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/index ... g.php?m=cl

http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/index ... cl&g=cl011
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

In some of his photo shoots, where they name the brand of clothes he is wearing, he wears Bostonians. And in a lot of the Pap shots you can see them.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Cyanaurora wrote:In some of his photo shoots, where they name the brand of clothes he is wearing, he wears Bostonians. And in a lot of the Pap shots you can see them.
Excuse my "ignorance" Cyanaurora, what's Pap shots ? Awww ok , probably in the movie he wears that particular type of brand and in other shoots he wears Bostonians.
BondGirl170

Post by BondGirl170 »

Faustine wrote:
And Vesper's hand caressing his thigh, a bit more above of the knee :shock:
she is so lucky! :shock:
Gorgeous blend made by Steph :)
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

zonzi wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:In some of his photo shoots, where they name the brand of clothes he is wearing, he wears Bostonians. And in a lot of the Pap shots you can see them.
Excuse my "ignorance" Cyanaurora, what's Pap shots ? Awww ok , probably in the movie he wears that particular type of brand and in other shoots he wears Bostonians.

Short for Paparazzi, which I am too ignorant to know how to spell, LOL
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Cyanaurora wrote: Short for Paparazzi, which I am too ignorant to know how to spell, LOL
Thanks Cyanaurora :D :D :D