Out and about at the gym!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

mickey01

Out and about at the gym!

Post by mickey01 »

Hey,

Lack of new pictures recently, aside from the ones taken in Italy, so thought I would post these. I know they are recent pics but as we know he has got rid of the beard now.

TTFN x
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Oooo im liking them :wink:
frenchmorgane

Post by frenchmorgane »

Great pictures, but he doesn't seem very happy to go to the gym... :mrgreen:
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

frenchmorgane wrote:Great pictures, but he doesn't seem very happy to go to the gym... :mrgreen:
Bet he thinks here we go again, get buff for Bond :wink:
frenchmorgane

Post by frenchmorgane »

Tigertash wrote:[
Bet he thinks here we go again, get buff for Bond :wink:
Oh yes Daniel, get buff, get buff honey :wink: :wink: :wink: :twisted:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

It's become the norm now. The audience wants to see ripped abs and a great toned body which is something that he probably disdains because he wants his audience to see his acting, not his ripped abs.

There was some discussion about this on a radio show the other day in that many men feel the undesirable need to measure up and compete with the images that are coming out on TV and movies. Almost every soap star is buff now. Men are feeling the same issues about their appearance as women have always felt from other women. Self-esteem is a huge issue among both sexes now and seeing buff bods on screen is not really helping matters.

That's probably why DC was giving a hint that he was not going to show his body as much in future movies, to provoke a little thought about what he's really about - the man, the actor, not the abs, ass, etc...

Daniel....welcome to what women have always known as "The Meat Market". But, that said....we, devoted few on this website know full well how good his acting is and relish it all as well as his physical attributes.

I'm still a sucker for a well-dressed man anyway....Yes, he's delicious naked but I've seen so much of him naked now.....I prefer the latter - actually some of the screencaps of his raw emotion is more of a turn on.
frenchmorgane

Post by frenchmorgane »

Well I agree with you Sharmaine, it's a kind of dictatorship..But Daniel accepted to play james Bond, so he knew doing that that :
1- he would became a sex symbol
2- he woul have to be careful with his boby...

I often wonder, reading interviews of Dan, if he doesn't regret sometimes to have accepted the role..Of course, it's fantastic, his carrieer is so great now, because of James Bond...But the danger is that he can't make "difficult" films like the Mother or some voices, and only commercial films...
Hollywood is a dream for all the actors, but it can be a trap too...
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sharmaine, I totally agree.

If I only want to see perfectly formed ar*** and six-packs the I go to the american-urge-site. :lol:
And to be honestly there are some perfectly formed a**** and six-packs which are at least as sexy as Daniel's. :wink:

But it's not (only) his bod that's turns me on. It's the mixture, the melange of looks, great talent, wonderful acting, mesmerising gaze, expressive face that shows passion, desperation, rage, innocence.......
One of my favourite movies is Some Voices and this shows what I want to say.... I don't like this movie only for the fact that he shows his wonderful, firm apples nacked in the street. :twisted:
No, it shows the whole scope of sentiences, that lovely smile which is spreading over his whole face when he talkes to Laura in the pub, the desperation which is crawling up when the voices came back, the inner peace when he's hugging Laura at the beach, the (maybe simulated) self-confidence (or is it arrogance?) when he tells Laura that he has nightmares while sleeping because he is so intelligent and so on and so on........btw. Ray for me is one of the most loveable characters that I've ever seen in a movie (except Bambi perhaps :wink: ).

In short: I like his ass, but that's not the main part I like!

and btw: I highly appreciate to get a glimpse of this nacked body (when it is essential for the story/acting like the torture scene) so that poor Daniel can be sure that he's not toiling in vain :twisted:
Last edited by Dunda on Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Renske

Post by Renske »

Do you think he wears the white socks on purpose, maybe to hide his tattoo? :lol: We've never been able to get a good shot of it :(

I wonder if he takes a shower there, after training. The men there must not be too happy seeing him in the shower room. LOL
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Dunda wrote:

But it's not (only) his bod that's turns me on. It's the mixture, the melange of looks, great talent, wonderful acting, mesmerising gaze, expressive face that shows passion, desperation, rage, innocence.......
One of my favourite movies is Some Voices and this shows what I want to say.... I don't like this movie only for the fact that he shows his wonderful, firm apples nacked in the street. :twisted:
No, it shows the whole scope of sentiences, that lovely smile which is spreading over his whole face when I talkes to Laura in the pub, the desperation which is crawling up when the voices came back, the inner peace when he's hugging Laura at the beach, the (maybe simulated) self-confidence (or is it arrogance?) when he tells Laura that he has nightmares while sleeping because he is so intelligent and so on and so on........btw. Ray for me is one of the most loveable characters that I've ever seen in a movie (except Bambi perhaps :wink: ).

In short: I like his ass, but that's not the main part I like!
Hear Hear Dunda - I like the comparison of Ray to Bambi as the most lovable character!!!! That is why I have a big soft heart for Ray, and he has got a delicious bum and body but now Ray won't come back again, but James Bond is here to stay....... unless Daniel decides to do Some Voices 2. I miss Ray, he was a beautiful character.

StarryDannyFan xx
frenchmorgane

Post by frenchmorgane »

Dunda wrote:to say.... I don't like this movie only for the fact that he shows his wonderful, firm apples nacked in the street. :twisted:
:
Dunda, if I remember well the film Some voices, we can see more than his cute apples nacked in the street :mrgreen: :oops: ](*,)
frenchmorgane

Post by frenchmorgane »

StarryDannyFan wrote:unless Daniel decides to do Some Voices 2. I miss Ray, he was a beautiful character.
Some voices is my favorite film with Dan, it would be great if we could see "Some voices 2"!
frenchmorgane

Post by frenchmorgane »

[quote="Renske"
I wonder if he takes a shower there, after training. The men there must not be too happy seeing him in the shower room. LOL[/quote]

Not only men....
I hate doing gym, but if I heard that Dan goes to a gym club close to my home, I think I could change my mind about the sport... :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

frenchmorgane wrote:Dunda, if I remember well the film Some voices, we can see more than his cute apples nacked in the street :mrgreen: :oops: ](*,)
Yes, indeed, but I close my eyes when ever it comes to that scene O:)

But honestly, what kind of feelings does this scene cause on you?
Do you feel ehhhm 'horney', aroused, excited? Barely!
For me it causes concern, pain, sympathy how ever you want to call it.
I only want to hug him and give him shelter and avoid any doom that may pull up.
That's what I meant when i wrote that I enjoy his nacked body, when it is essential for the story/acting like the torture scene or on the street in Some Voices.

NO, NO don't get me wrong, I enjoy his nacked body everytime, I'm a bloody liar :twisted:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Daytime soap stars in the states have had buff bods since the late 80s when the nitetime soaps had all the beautiflul people .

I think Dan has set up the bar high more so then Tom or Brad .Those two don't really do beefcake rolls and I think thats what Dan aspires to .

As it has been establshed before , I'm not fond of Dan in socks with shorts ( a Fl. tourist thing ) .After looking at the boot or dark socks with robe on CR beach I am wondering if he wears them for his vericose viens , that I could understand .