Reflections of Daniel

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote: It's from Love is the Devil. :D Nice one! :thumbup:
I never saw the movie.
Something interesting though, I watched CR Friday night, and in 1 scene for a split second when Daniel is in St Mark's square, the actor that played Franics Bacon in LITD was in a scene, leaning aganist a post talking to some one,
It happends really fast.
Derek Jacobi really? I'll have to watch out for him when I watch it next.
Daniel comes out of the bank, looks around, starts running here and there and there he is, leaning on a stone pillar, I have seen the movie a hundred times and never once noticed it. I went back and forward seveeal times.
Let me know your opinion.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: I never saw the movie.
Something interesting though, I watched CR Friday night, and in 1 scene for a split second when Daniel is in St Mark's square, the actor that played Franics Bacon in LITD was in a scene, leaning aganist a post talking to some one,
It happends really fast.
Derek Jacobi really? I'll have to watch out for him when I watch it next.
Daniel comes out of the bank, looks around, starts running here and there and there he is, leaning on a stone pillar, I have seen the movie a hundred times and never once noticed it. I went back and forward seveeal times.
now that is interesting boss.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote: Derek Jacobi really? I'll have to watch out for him when I watch it next.
Screencap please?
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

bumblebee wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: Daniel comes out of the bank, looks around, starts running here and there and there he is, leaning on a stone pillar, I have seen the movie a hundred times and never once noticed it. I went back and forward seveeal times.
Screencap please?
I have looked before and after he comes out of the bank and i cant see him. only this
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Cheryl, a tiny bit further, he runs around a little bit. You really have to look close,
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Cheryl, a tiny bit further, he runs around a little bit. You really have to look close,
I'm going to bed now, but i will have another look, I'll find him, i'll find him :roll:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:Cheryl, a tiny bit further, he runs around a little bit. You really have to look close,
I'm going to bed now, but i will have another look, I'll find him, i'll find him :roll:
Your becoming a blood hound.
the Cheryl, I found it, I don't know how to screen scape it, he is wearing a blue shirt, its just a second before Bond goes into the bank, Bond runs behind a man in a suit talking to guy leaning aganist the piller.
time on my dvd is 2:06:49,
Last edited by tbossmc2000 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
Your becoming a blood hound.
lololol
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Cheryl, I found it, I don't know how to screen scape it, he is wearing a blue shirt, its just a second before Bond goes into the bank, Bond runs behind a man in a suit talking to guy leaning aganist the piller.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Cheryl, I found it, I don't know how to screen scape it, he is wearing a blue shirt, its just a second before Bond goes into the bank, Bond runs behind a man in a suit talking to guy leaning aganist the piller.
woo hoo cheers boss will sceencap it this afternoon :thumbup:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:Cheryl, I found it, I don't know how to screen scape it, he is wearing a blue shirt, its just a second before Bond goes into the bank, Bond runs behind a man in a suit talking to guy leaning aganist the piller.
you two deserve a medal!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
you two deserve a medal!
Isn't it funny, I have watched CR a hundred times and never even noticed, my eyes were always one HHH.
Maybe in JEC's spare time she will make us a special something.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote: woo hoo cheers boss will sceencap it this afternoon :thumbup:
you two deserve a medal!
Isn't it funny, I have watched CR a hundred times and never even noticed, my eyes were always one HHH.
Maybe in JEC's spare time she will make us a special something.
Image :wink:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... start=2655
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

ok I give up, i cant find him, I did three pics, but cant upload them as photobucket is playing up at the mo. I am not saying he is not there, as it took me five times to see the right butt cheek clench on C&A, and that was on the big screen just cant see him at the mo.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:ok I give up, i cant find him, I did three pics, but cant upload them as photobucket is playing up at the mo. I am not saying he is not there, as it took me five times to see the right butt cheek clench on C&A, and that was on the big screen just cant see him at the mo.
It's been driving me crazy too. :?

I'll be interested to know if you picked out the same "possible" as me!

The only one that looked remotely like Derek was this chap, but it's hard to tell because he is in the shadow. The thing is that the action moves so fast, most faces are just a blur.

On the plus side, I did get a nice "flying Daniel" :mrgreen: