the happy feet thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:Confess bubita - you already licked the top of his left big toe - its all clean, whereas the rest is dirty :twisted:
Don´t make me start GG, I already need a cold shower!!!!! :gaah:
Thanks JEC I needed that .
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

*thud*
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Weemags79 wrote:*thud*
Good second post :wink: Its an often used term here in Danland :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sasha

Post by sasha »

What a wonderful feet positioning DC has! Firm and elegant. One has to be born with this kind of natural grace! Look at lower left picture - it can be legs of a professional dancer (the alignment!), but with him it only a regular step!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sasha wrote:What a wonderful feet positioning DC has! Firm and elegant. One has to be born with this kind of natural grace! Look at lower left picture - it can be legs of a professional dancer (the alignment!), but with him it only a regular step!
:stick_iagree:

I think his walk shows enormous grace, and how he places his feet is so elegant. :sigh:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^^^^ SOOO sexy. He is the only one besides Olivia who stands like a model. HF and JF don't have a clue how to stand right for the camera. Those big feet are so sexy.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

lovely feet
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:^^^^ SOOO sexy. He is the only one besides Olivia who stands like a model. HF and JF don't have a clue how to stand right for the camera. Those big feet are so sexy.
I always think that if he had not been an actor, he would have made one heck of a model. He does seem to know instinctively how to work the camera and make it love him. Even down to, as you say, the way he stands.

I also love the way he places his feet when he walks, like a dancer.
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:^^^^ SOOO sexy. He is the only one besides Olivia who stands like a model. HF and JF don't have a clue how to stand right for the camera. Those big feet are so sexy.
I always think that if he had not been an actor, he would have made one heck of a model. He does seem to know instinctively how to work the camera and make it love him. Even down to, as you say, the way he stands.

On a side note can't wait for C&A to come out on Dvd so I can paste a pic of his feet from the opening scence. I just thinkm his feet are so cute. :shock:
" 'Is', 'is.' 'is' ? the idiocy of the word haunts me.
If it were abolished, human thought might begin
to make sense. I don't know what anything 'is';
I only know how it seems to me at this moment."

Robert Anton Wilson
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

chocolatecake wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

On a side note can't wait for C&A to come out on Dvd so I can paste a pic of his feet from the opening scence. I just thinkm his feet are so cute. :shock:
Don't worry - you are not alone. I'm partial to his feet too.....and also his ears. :oops:

JEC57 wrote:Juicy big toe!! Image

..............Image

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

More for those of us who love Daniel's feet. :P

chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

JEC57 wrote:
chocolatecake wrote:
JEC57 wrote: I always think that if he had not been an actor, he would have made one heck of a model. He does seem to know instinctively how to work the camera and make it love him. Even down to, as you say, the way he stands.

Don't worry - you are not alone. I'm partial to his feet too.....and also his ears. :oops:

JEC57 wrote:Juicy big toe!! Image

..............Image

thank you thank you thank you for finding this shot. :clapclap: I thought I would have to wait for the DVD
" 'Is', 'is.' 'is' ? the idiocy of the word haunts me.
If it were abolished, human thought might begin
to make sense. I don't know what anything 'is';
I only know how it seems to me at this moment."

Robert Anton Wilson
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

And now we need speculate no more about the heels and soles of his shoes......here quite clearly Daniel uses quite a heel on his shoes.

I don't see why myself. He is quite tall enough at 5' 10", the average height for an Englishman of his generation. But I wonder if the bitchy remarks about his height at the time of Bond stayed with him.....at least on the red carpet where he is seen alongside all heights of men (and women in those ridiculously high heels they wear these days! :roll: