Palio 2007 Bond 22 Revs up!!!!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Dunda wrote:
Tigertash wrote:Whats he got on his arm apart from his watch????????
HANDCUFFS??? :shock: :P :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
loucifer67

Post by loucifer67 »

I've also just noticed that it's Satsuki's hand on the rail (Red nail polish)
Scope the ring guys !!!!!!!!

Am I fanning the flames again

If they are then congrats !!!!

Lou
xx
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

loucifer67 wrote:I've also just noticed that it's Satsuki's hand on the rail (Red nail polish)

Lou
xx

Oh gosh yes, that does look like an engagement ring :shock: has she worn it before??
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Tigertash wrote:Oh gosh yes, that does look like an engagement ring :shock: has she worn it before??
There have been many comment on justjared.com regarding this ring in May 2007 unter the headline "Daniel Craig to do the Cannes Cannes"
(What a silly headline?)
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Dunda wrote:
Tigertash wrote:Oh gosh yes, that does look like an engagement ring :shock: has she worn it before??
There have been many comment on justjared.com regarding this ring in May 2007 unter the headline "Daniel Craig to do the Cannes Cannes"
(What a silly headline?)
Is a silly headline, but that does look like an engagement ring I havent seen it before but to be honest ive not looked :oops:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Engagement ring? !@{#!!!+X!@ :cry:
O......M......G!
:shock: NO! :cry:
Renske

Post by Renske »

loucifer67 wrote:I've also just noticed that it's Satsuki's hand on the rail (Red nail polish)

Lou
xx
She's been wearing the ring since we saw the first pics with the two of them together (2005?). So it's not an engagement ring.
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Renske wrote:

Lou
xx
She's been wearing the ring since we saw the first pics with the two of them together (2005?). So it's not an engagement ring.
Ahh thanks Renske :D
funnlim

Post by funnlim »

it doesn't look like an engagement ring but maybe they have been engaged since 2005? I am sure there would be an announcement. Can someone give the direct link to the just jared article on the ring? Which finger do you wear the engagement right? right hand, fourth finger?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

funnlim wrote:Can someone give the direct link to the just jared article on the ring?
here it is:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/05/21 ... ll-cannes/
funnlim wrote:Which finger do you wear the engagement right? right hand, fourth finger?
There was a discussion about this. Seem's as if this is different from country to country or region to region :wink:

http://dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/view ... +hand+ring
loucifer67

Post by loucifer67 »

I've posted some pictures on the other rings thread.
I'd like your thoughts

Lou
x
Dunda wrote:
funnlim wrote:Can someone give the direct link to the just jared article on the ring?
here it is:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/05/21 ... ll-cannes/
funnlim wrote:Which finger do you wear the engagement right? right hand, fourth finger?
There was a discussion about this. Seem's as if this is different from country to country or region to region :wink:

http://dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/view ... +hand+ring
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Loucifer67....
Hello btw
I'm so glad that you are no longer "lurking"...nice to hear from you.
Thank you for all the great pics of The Palio and of DC....etc...

The idea of an engagement ring put me over the edge.....I'm not sure why. My guess is that I don't want him to be married at all.... :cry: I'm afraid of losing my muse and my feelings towards him. Then the end of my obsession is drawing ever closer as per the article written about it below. :shock:
While Daniel's piercing blue eyes and buff torso have earned him legions of female fans, the Liverpool-born action man has made it clear he's very much spoken for. And wherever the 39-year-old Brit goes, so does Satsuki.

The lovebirds have been inseparable for the last eighteen months, with the striking 30-year-old film producer a frequent presence at Daniel's side for red-carpet affairs and on film shoots across the globe.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

No no nooooooooooooooooo

we don't want him married :!:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: