"Invasion" interview

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

"Invasion" interview

Post by Faustine »

I have just found this in youtube. I hope that they enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQxEtOkNuVQ
frenchmorgane

Post by frenchmorgane »

Thank you! It's a very interesting interview! It's the first time I can see him on the set of this film! And I love his hair in this one! :D :D
FM
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

This was great (forgive me girls, but I like his shorter hair more :wink: )

It's so unfair, in Germany we have to wait another couple of week beforre we can drool over Daniel on the big screen!
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

He looks very relaxed there :D
jphelps

Post by jphelps »

short hair, long hair - it doesn't matter - he is soooo sexy anyway! There, I've said it. Thanks - I had to get that out there
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

It looks like a wig to me. I wish there had been a close up.
Crazy!
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Thanks for posting that - I tried to download it from 29etc site, but could not do it. And thanks to our own HappyAppy for uploading it so FAST on YouTube!!!

Agrippina
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:It looks like a wig to me. I wish there had been a close up.
I also believe that it is a wig, look in the trailer, the hair looks different
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:This was great (forgive me girls, but I like his shorter hair more :wink: )

It's so unfair, in Germany we have to wait another couple of week beforre we can drool over Daniel on the big screen!
Dear Dunda: do not complain, I must hope up to September 20, that they release it in Buenos Aires :shock:

I will be going to see her running, no matter what they say, but honestly I believe it is not going to please me at all, I have seen the previous versions and they all are horrifying
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Faustine wrote:
Dunda wrote:This was great (forgive me girls, but I like his shorter hair more :wink: )

Dear Dunda: do not complain, I must hope up to September 20, that they release it in Buenos Aires :shock:

I will be going to see her running, no matter what they say, but honestly I believe it is not going to please me at all, I have seen the previous versions and they all are horrifying
Faustine: offical German release date is 27th of September and I have already heard the rumor that it will be postphoned at October 20th :( :(
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:

Faustine: offical German release date is 27th of September and I have already heard the rumor that it will be postphoned at October 20th :( :(
Oh heck :? wonder when it coming out in UK
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Tigertash wrote:Oh heck :? wonder when it coming out in UK
According to www.imdb.com the UK release is sceduled at 12th October

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427392/releaseinfo
Macu

Post by Macu »

• Country Date
  • USA 17 August 2007
  • Hong Kong 23 August 2007
  • Indonesia 29 August 2007
  • Belgium 5 September 2007
  • Australia 6 September 2007
  • Spain 7 September 2007
  • Singapore 13 September 2007
  • Argentina 20 September 2007
  • Finland 21 September 2007
  • Germany 27 September 2007
  • Russia 27 September 2007
  • Norway 28 September 2007
  • Slovakia 4 October 2007
  • Brazil 12 October 2007
  • UK 12 October 2007
  • Japan 13 October 2007
  • France 17 October 2007
  • Italy 19 October 2007
  • Netherlands 25 October 2007
  • Iceland 26 October 2007
  • Estonia 2 November 2007
  • Egypt 7 November 2007
source : IMDb
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Thanks guys, what a pile of poo :cry:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:

Sorry to listen that. I understand it of the delays. Here for two weeks say that they are going to release Infamous and not to do it. The cinemas are all for the Simpsons.