The Animation Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Rooney looks pretty naked to me, how can a woman do that, on camera, on DC! (and not slip off :twisted: ) :shock: :shock:
Maybe she had a good solid "anchor"! :twisted: :- :lol:
True, but Bee, she's supposed to slip off. Slip off. Slip off. Slip on. And repeat until done :twisted: .
But how do you approach a scene like that, I mean where does he put his eyes! I hope she has something on to cover her modesty, at least a little triangle or something! Ignore me, I'm just jealous.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

I think it’s just work for him, as he’s said there is nothing particularly sexy about filming these type scenes where you’re surrounded by crew and camera, and being told where to position your arm, leg, hide, show, emote, simulate etc to get certain camera angles. Wasn’t he a bit ticked off when an interviewer asked him about getting off with Rooney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp4dVdEWs2g
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

honeyjes wrote:I think it’s just work for him, as he’s said there is nothing particularly sexy about filming these type scenes where you’re surrounded by crew and camera, and being told where to position your arm, leg, hide, show, emote, simulate etc to get certain camera angles. Wasn’t he a bit ticked off when an interviewer asked him about getting off with Rooney.

I think, it was stupid to point out the fact, that Rooney is much younger, because is there really a difference between all those "strangers" an actor beds? Would it make a difference? i don't think so. All in all, it MUST be awkward to "play" love with a person, you are not emotionally involved with.
But you could say, that Daniel did get to bed a woman 20 years his senior and one, that is 20 years his junior :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Do u not think it was emphasied in the film, as MB had a teenage daughter about the same age as rooney. I must admit, when he was having those scenes thats what i thought, vaguely in the back of my mind. Thats why MB maybe said well i do have some standards, u know before she bedded him. But its the story, so maybe thats why the interviewer asked him did he as daniel craig feel awkward.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Rooney's stare!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

cheryl1700 wrote:Image

I can hear him thinking "Oh F*** off idiot!"

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Now u come to mention it, it does look as though he is thinking that doesnt it.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

That was when this idiot asked him which bodypart he would like to get pierced and he replied "my cock" :lol: :lol:

I'm sure the words Idiot and F*** off crossed his mind. :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Still, this pic is amazhing - gives a lot of different excpressions in those 2 seconds.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Still, this pic is amazhing - gives a lot of different excpressions in those 2 seconds.
Isn't it though?!!!! AMAZING! I just love them! What a bright spot to the day.

I've been told that men sometimes get hard during love scenes and sometimes not. Depends on the man of course, how many people are in the room, who the woman is, and the room's environment. DUH. Nothing new there. It's just that sometimes they do get hard.

On one hand I think if a man is TRULY his character at that time, and his goal is to have a believable sex scene, it wouldn't hurt to have a little help in that department (no real sex, but be turned on.) On the other hand, with Fincher's multiple takes, the process would get rote and mechanical. Only those on set would know.. Ratz.
khenton

Post by khenton »

About sex scenes two stories stand out to me.

One, Marlon Brando speaking of Last Tango In Paris said something to the effect that the Director wanted him to really f--k that girl

Two, In her memroirs Susan Strasberg spoke of Peter Fonda apologizing for getting a hard on when he was in bed on set with her. He said it was just something that happened to him. Nothing Personal. :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:
Two, In her memroirs Susan Strasberg spoke of Peter Fonda apologizing for getting a hard on when he was in bed on set with her. He said it was just something that happened to him. Nothing Personal. :wink: k
I would take that as a compliment! If Daniel stayed soft, I'd be devastated! :evil:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
khenton wrote:
I would take that as a compliment! If Daniel stayed soft, I'd be devastated! :evil:
True..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

honeyjes wrote:I think it’s just work for him, as he’s said there is nothing particularly sexy about filming these type scenes where you’re surrounded by crew and camera, and being told where to position your arm, leg, hide, show, emote, simulate etc to get certain camera angles. Wasn’t he a bit ticked off when an interviewer asked him about getting off with Rooney.

Oh my stars.....the expression in his eyes. :shock: I think one can safely say Daniel did not "bond" with this interviewer. :lol:

khenton wrote:About sex scenes two stories stand out to me.

One, Marlon Brando speaking of Last Tango In Paris said something to the effect that the Director wanted him to really f--k that girl

.........and if rumours are to be believed, Kris Kristofferson and Babs Streisand actually did the deed, under the water in the bath with the cameras rolling, and although that was the take put in the movie, there were some seconds cut out because it was too obvious what they were doing.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Actors eh, a different world! :-