The Animation Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Hey, Cheryl. I have only one complaint about all the GIFS.

They are murder to upload on the i phone. Like here I am at work. Don't tell my boss Im on the forum checking out all this bodolicious "Artwork" Anyway. The little screen hiccups and I scroll down cause I am just in way too much of a hurry to see all. Then the little screen hiccups and takes me back to the top of the page. This routine continues for each gif. You posting so many at once I had to hide in the stock room with the Snickers bars and wait it out. Crikey. Then to top it off They don't start moving until all are downloaded.. and the screen goes dark and takes me back to the phone log on. What is a girl to do? Can't put my I pad or MacBook Pro in my pocket. Dead give away to the boss you know. This cyber stuff is way working my last nerve. I have also mastered the art of the bathroom stall. Turn the volume way down on the phone.

My boss thinks I am just wonderful always up and moving and keeping busy. Little does she knows, Stock room ck phone, Not quite downloaded yet. Bathroom, ck. Closer. Break room for a swig of water , Ck almost nirvana. Photo Lab just have to check the film stock. Success!!!

Life is good :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

:rotfl: I bet u said Oh dear the phone had taken me back to the phone log on. (no swearing). you crack me up girl!! in the stockroom with snicker bars!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Doing the necessary and still making a good impression.Smart girl :thumbup:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I think people like this film! :lol: I love the second gif him sitting on the bed talking to himself, saying I mean why would someone shoot someone, why would someone do that to someone, bless, i think thats so real.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Holy smokey :shock: these are sooooo COOL thanks Cheryl :thumbup:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Rooney looks pretty naked to me, how can a woman do that, on camera, on DC! (and not slip off :twisted: ) :shock: :shock:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:Rooney looks pretty naked to me, how can a woman do that, on camera, on DC! (and not slip off :twisted: ) :shock: :shock:
Maybe she had a good solid "anchor"! :twisted: :- :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Rooney looks pretty naked to me, how can a woman do that, on camera, on DC! (and not slip off :twisted: ) :shock: :shock:
Maybe she had a good solid "anchor"! :twisted: :- :lol:
True, but Bee, she's supposed to slip off. Slip off. Slip off. Slip on. And repeat until done :twisted: .
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Cheryl, I have bookmarked Animation thread, page 42. I can't guesstimate how many times I will be referring back to that post. I absolutely love them all, but of course, this one is to sexy not to watch over and over again. THANK YOU!!!!
calypso

Post by calypso »

his peach cheeks
:twisted:

oh cheryl, gracias.
:happyrunning:
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

OMG Cheryl, Orgasm. Not even trying, it jsut happends.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I gotta say - even though this isn't the 'Dream' thread, after watching some of these gifs the other evening, I had a dream with some man (I have no idea who it was - didn't matter) where I came in about one minute. It was a quickie sex dream, which I've never had before. I'm sure it was these images that caused it. Fun, fun, fun. Oh my, if we could just order our dreams...
josie

Post by josie »

OMG OMG OMG my weekend is saved. I go straight much better, I have the flu but they can forget these images.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I gotta say - even though this isn't the 'Dream' thread, after watching some of these gifs the other evening, I had a dream with some man (I have no idea who it was - didn't matter) where I came in about one minute. It was a quickie sex dream, which I've never had before. I'm sure it was these images that caused it. Fun, fun, fun. Oh my, if we could just order our dreams...
WOW, if just any man can make you come that fast, just imagine how it would have been, if DC had been the man...probably too much to handle... :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..