Daniel sighting thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

gugita14 wrote:That the hunk on the left side isn't a pretty boy, he is a real man. :twisted: :P :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: The problem is that Brad Pitt continues working of pretty boy, though already he has 44!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Faustine wrote:
gugita14 wrote:That the hunk on the left side isn't a pretty boy, he is a real man. :twisted: :P :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: The problem is that Brad Pitt continues working of pretty boy, though already he has 44!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Egg-actly. :lol:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Gugita - lovely siggy - copied it onto my photo file

Yes - although Brad Pitt is a lovely specimen to look at, he does not cast the same spell as Daniel Craig. I agree that it may be because he still looks boyish but it is some other thing that is missing that I can't put my finger on. Yes, no comparison here, but then I am exceedingly biased.
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Brad Pitt has a great torso - check Thelma and Louise as well as Fight Club! - but that's about it. The poor boy can't really act - I've had spells of spontaneous laughter at serious moments when he's tried desperately to "act" (particularly Troy). I wonder if he will age well?

Agrippina
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Didn't some recent artical say he was worried abou getting old . Good actors like Newman and Redford don't worry about that . Though buff in Troy , he did remind me of a 1960s gladiator actor , kind of stiff .
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

laredo wrote:Didn't some recent artical say he was worried abou getting old . Good actors like Newman and Redford don't worry about that . Though buff in Troy , he did remind me of a 1960s gladiator actor , kind of stiff .
People always talk about women not ageing well, but Robert R. really crashed at some point... Since then he has recovered and become a distinguised elderly gentleman, but there was a time when it was pretty awful to watch him :wink: My least favourite scene in Troy is the apex of the drama, ie Priam (Hector's father) coming to Achilleus to ask for his son's body. Poor Brad has to show a complex set of emotions without saying a word and it looks worse than an amateur theatre act...

Continuing in the same mood, I saw Ocean's Eleven yesterday and started watching how all the guys in it move - ok really: how George and Brad move. George is good to look at, but his movement is about as graceful and interesting to watch as that of a tractor... Brad in that respect is better, but still loses 6-0 to Daniel :D

Agrippina
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Too funny Grip - loved your commentary here:
People always talk about women not ageing well, but Robert R. really crashed at some point... Since then he has recovered and become a distinguised elderly gentleman, but there was a time when it was pretty awful to watch him My least favourite scene in Troy is the apex of the drama, ie Priam (Hector's father) coming to Achilleus to ask for his son's body. Poor Brad has to show a complex set of emotions without saying a word and it looks worse than an amateur theatre act...

Continuing in the same mood, I saw Ocean's Eleven yesterday and started watching how all the guys in it move - ok really: how George and Brad move. George is good to look at, but his movement is about as graceful and interesting to watch as that of a tractor... Brad in that respect is better, but still loses 6-0 to Daniel
Agrippina
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I think they maintained the kind of swager the Rat Pack had in the original movie of the 60s did you see that one ?

I thought Redford still looked rather hot in The Castle when he had his shirt off , not many guys ( or any others that come to mind ) can pull that off at his age . I really liked him in Up Close and Personal . I just wanted to eat him up .
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Yup, Laredo, the O11 is a great movie - have not seen the original one, but I really like the feel of the new version. Very understated, cool and even the end was a bit of a surprise the first time around... Music is great, too! It's worth repeat watchings!

Sharmy, happy to keep you entertained :wink:

Agrippina
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I liked O12 more than O11. It was funnier to me ... the stuff with Bruce Willis and Julia Roberts was a hoot . The race trac scenes in O11 were filmed in St Pete Fl. 10 minutes from where I live . My ex boss was a extra in the background.