Radio Interview

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

mickey01

Radio Interview

Post by mickey01 »

Hey everyone,

I've just uploaded a 3 part radio interview which Daniel did for promotion for Bond - I loved it - some very funny bits - you'll know which bits I'm on about - here are the 3 bits for download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4xj2hb

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1ex955

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2m0tyw

I apologise if they have been posted before!

'Bond or Bobbins!'

TTFN x
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Thanks for them, they are ace :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks, that is really funny. Think, they tried to put him off.
Wonder though, that he had interviews on the day of the premiere. What about his beauty sleep?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

LOL GG!

Thank you mickey, downloading them as I type :wink:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

This is the funniest interview yet! I laughed until I cried. When he plays "Bond or Bobbins" its hysterical and when they ask him to chose a Bond theme to play. LOL
sigl

Post by sigl »

New to me. Thanks!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Ang

Post by Ang »

which radio show is it? I can't listen to anything on my work computer
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Ang wrote:which radio show is it? I can't listen to anything on my work computer
I dont know what the programme was called but it was with Jamie Theakson and it was the morning of CR Premiere :D
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Thanks! Excellent, I haven't heard it before.

And about the beauty sleep - how can he cram so much in?? I would be dead by the evening, and you would want to look your best for the Queen! Aah, the trials and tribulations of being a star. :)
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Love the part where the female host says "plenty-o-ass" and DC says "you looked me in the eye when you said that" and he sounds so incredulous!
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

THANKYOU!! THAT WAS BEYOND HILARIOUS!!

"AND I MEAN.. YOU'RE BUFF... C'MON!!"

"BUM BUM" ...."Uhm, Bobbins..."
"PLENTY-O-ARSE" ..."You looked me right in the eyes when you said that.. *haha*" "Bond or Bobbins?" "Uhm.. Bobbin's, right?" "I'd hope so." HAHAHAH.

His laughin is great!! C: D'awwwww. I'd love to sit down with him and have a funny conversation and just laugh the whole time with him. Awww, he's great C:

"Have you ever ripped your trousers when..." "No, and please don't jinx it. *haha*"
"Good luck with your trousers!" "*laughs* Thanks!" XD

I'D LOOK HIM IN THE EYES AND SAY, "PLENTY-O-ARSE" ... That's all I've got too say ;) Lmao.
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

sarahat wrote:
I'D LOOK HIM IN THE EYES AND SAY, "PLENTY-O-ARSE" ... That's all I've got too say ;) Lmao.
The question I have is does "PLENTY-O-ARSE" mean he has "PLENTY-O-ARSE" or he gets "PLENTY-O-ARSE"?
mickey01

Post by mickey01 »

Glad you all liked it - I personally love it - very funny interview and those moments when you hear Dan giggling and laughing are always nice to hear.

The show is from the Heart 106.2 FM Breakfast show presented by Jamie Theakston and Harriet Scott.

TTFN x
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

Cyanaurora wrote:
sarahat wrote:
The question I have is does "PLENTY-O-ARSE" mean he has "PLENTY-O-ARSE" or he gets "PLENTY-O-ARSE"?
Hahaha. Good question :D I think I was referring to HE HAS "PENTY-O-ARSE". ;) Afterall, we all know Dan's got the perfect bubble butt.
LOL. :twisted:

mickey01 wrote:Glad you all liked it - I personally love it - very funny interview and those moments when you hear Dan giggling and laughing are always nice to hear.

The show is from the Heart 106.2 FM Breakfast show presented by Jamie Theakston and Harriet Scott.

TTFN x

Yes! Thankyou again! I really really love hearing him laugh C: He's adorable!
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
jovichick

Post by jovichick »

Thanks for posting - very funny! I love that cackle that IS the Daniel laugh. I read somewhere that Jamie Theakston and Dan are buddies so I think that is why he is genial and relaxed. I think we've all now realised that Dan is very guarded but lets the guard down slightly if he knows you. Great interview :D
I will be keeping my eye on our Government's money....and off your perfectly formed arse - You noticed!!