Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Random pictures and vids

Post by videnovasan » Sun May 10, 2020 9:35 pm

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 8:54 pm
videnovasan wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 8:10 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 8:03 pm

I like this video. ...and Daniel cat. 8)

I made some screenshots in Full-HD:

Enjoy! ;)
Thx. BTW a friend if mine had almost the same looking cat. Only the fur was a bit longer. I used too feed him...yep it was him like this one....when she was abroad... There are a lot of strange connections... Life is funny thing..Sometimes I think I'm really crazy.... Anyway thx for the better pics...
You´re welcome! ;)

Cats are something special. I also like a ginger tuxi quite well. I like a lot of cats. Only you should control yourself and not open a large collection of cats. LOL

Daniel's cat is older. One eye had to be removed. We do not know the exact reason. But the cat still has a few happy years ahead of it.
The fact that Daniel has a cat makes him even more likeable for me. ;)

It is interesting how many "twins" there are in cats.
You are not grazy.

Enjoy the better pics. ;)
When you wrote it. I fouud out what was a bit weird in the 🐈. I like cats, but I'm alergic. If I stay some time around a cat indoor I'm like having an asthma....For passing for feeding one for a minute ir two it is fine, but longer stay is really breathtaking. Not a pleasant thing, but that's life. BTW there are couple of other strange conjunctions maybe someday I'll have enough confidence to write them down. Anyway maybe someday 😉
Thx again.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig » Mon May 11, 2020 7:52 pm

videnovasan wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 9:35 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 8:54 pm
videnovasan wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 8:10 pm

Thx. BTW a friend if mine had almost the same looking cat. Only the fur was a bit longer. I used too feed him...yep it was him like this one....when she was abroad... There are a lot of strange connections... Life is funny thing..Sometimes I think I'm really crazy.... Anyway thx for the better pics...
You´re welcome! ;)

Cats are something special. I also like a ginger tuxi quite well. I like a lot of cats. Only you should control yourself and not open a large collection of cats. LOL

Daniel's cat is older. One eye had to be removed. We do not know the exact reason. But the cat still has a few happy years ahead of it.
The fact that Daniel has a cat makes him even more likeable for me. ;)

It is interesting how many "twins" there are in cats.
You are not grazy.

Enjoy the better pics. ;)
When you wrote it. I fouud out what was a bit weird in the 🐈. I like cats, but I'm alergic. If I stay some time around a cat indoor I'm like having an asthma....For passing for feeding one for a minute ir two it is fine, but longer stay is really breathtaking. Not a pleasant thing, but that's life. BTW there are couple of other strange conjunctions maybe someday I'll have enough confidence to write them down. Anyway maybe someday 😉
Thx again.
You mentioned before that you have a cat allergy. Stupid thing. Especially if you like cats. That's why you're not crazy.

You're welcome ... again! ;)

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda » Tue May 12, 2020 5:38 am

videnovasan wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:04 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:12 pm
Dunda wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:30 pm
Thanks to a

Looks a lot like the pics from Greg William taken in 2006 at the pool
It´s a nice one. ;)
Yes. It belongs to the 2006 Greg Williams pool shooting.
Yep. Really a nice one.

And another one....thanks to A

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl » Tue May 12, 2020 6:58 am

Cant believe its around CR. Looks much earlier.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan » Sun May 17, 2020 7:05 pm

This really strange.....but was fun watching is so I'm posting it here
https://twitter.com/2Nature91/status/12 ... 56584?s=19
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.