Vic Armstrong Journal Entry about Daniel and Golden Compass

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

HappyAppy04

Vic Armstrong Journal Entry about Daniel and Golden Compass

Post by HappyAppy04 »

I've been granted abrief reprieve from Bridezilla :wink: so I have time to post this:

Vic Armstrong is a stunt man/coordinator/director who worked on Golden Compass and he shares a picture and a short story about working on the Jungfraujoch glacier w/ Daniel here:

http://www.vicarmstrong.com/?p=69

The picture isn't super-duper-great quality but it's fun to see Daniel wearing all those stunt pads. Oh the abuse, poor baby! :lol:

The thought of Daniel sliding down a glacier is enough to give me an embolism :shock: but at the same time makes me go "HOW FREAKIN' AWESOME!!"
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Cool :D great pic
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

LOL, you can see it's a reshoot, Daniel's hair looks much shorter than in the rest of the movie :lol:
Thanks for discovering this!
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Misha

Post by Misha »

Great article, Thanks for posting!!
Ang

Post by Ang »

Thanks for posting that! Wow I'm really looking forward to The Golden Compass, it's ridiculous, it's not out until December, I'm wishing my life away! :)
mermayd

Post by mermayd »

I think Vic Armstrong used to be Harrison Ford'd double in the Raiders of the Lost Ark pictures.

Has the man aged at all?