Hello Magazine

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Hello Magazine

Post by Germangirl »

From counting June 26, today, should be the last of the weekly voting.
So the monthly voting should start tomorrow.

He`s already been a weekly winner this year and than lost out on Nicoles hubby (its early and I can`t just rememer his name) and that boy Nicky something.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

007cheese

Post by 007cheese »

The monthly voting has started, peeps! And I'm ashamed to say I accidentally just voted for George Clooney, due to not scrolling down. Fear not, that will be remedied shortly.

Surely DC can at least beat Eric Bana and Damian Lewis!
"Who are you? Where am I? What the hell is this place?!"
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

GO, GIRLS, GO

Daniel is leading, but we must go on voting :twisted:
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

the competition is going to be hard... Serious guys there...we have to keep the eyes wide open!! :wink:
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
007cheese

Post by 007cheese »

Darn it, the Damian Lewis (whoever he is) fans seem to be out in force today! But our international crowd should be able to vote constantly, thus drivng them out! Yes, victory will be ours!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007cheese wrote:Darn it, the Damian Lewis (whoever he is) fans seem to be out in force today! But our international crowd should be able to vote constantly, thus drivng them out! Yes, victory will be ours!
At least I have two users on my comp and can vote twice. :lol:
But he`s loosing ground, ladies. :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

007cheese

Post by 007cheese »

I haven't yet gotten to the point of deleting cookies--as that risks the votes getting cancelled or disqualified--but I'm carefully timing them for every 15 minutes.

Currently DL at 93, DC at 87, EB at 71, and GC at 30. Fortunately, GC is getting a late start, as his fans were the ones we were competing with last, yes? But I looked up Damian Lewis and none of his work is remotely familiar to me, excepting a couple movie versions of Shakespeare plays I know (which doesn't really count). All I can tell is that picture on the hellomag site REALLY isn't flattering.

And now 95-91-71-31. Closing in...
jovichick

Post by jovichick »

Im voting like mad - come on ladies we can't let him down!!!! :lol:
I will be keeping my eye on our Government's money....and off your perfectly formed arse - You noticed!!
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Oh no, Damien against Daniel - how unfair! Well, poor Damien...

Agrippina (off to vote now!)
007cheese

Post by 007cheese »

He's probably going to get a little note from his press people.
Press people: Oh, and by the way, you're the Most Attractive Man for June on Hello Magazine.
DC:...what?
PP: Hello Magazine. General celebrity gossip mag has a website, where there's a poll for who the most attractive man was in the previous week. The winners for each week in the month are then put in a monthly poll, and then a yearly one.
DC: *pauses for a moment, then repeats* What?
PP: Your fans have chosen. They worked pretty hard to beat put Damian Lewis, or so they say.
DC: Er...Damian who? And why is this significant?
PP: Lewis. Anyways, it looks like you stand a chance at the yearly poll...but on to your quitting the Bond series...
DC: WHAT? *aside* This is why I hate doing publicity things...and who would vote for that sort of thing, anyways?
*pause*
Oh no, not the psycho fans...
PP: Just wait till you read the fan mail.
DC: Did Sean Connery deal with this?
PP: Yes, still does, even the web polls. Now about you quitting...
*fin*

All right, that provided some amusement.[/i]
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Cheese - was it not you who said you are NOT funny?! How wrong your perception of yourself can be!!! :lol:

Agrippina
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can almost hear that conversation going on........... :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bond_girl 69 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I can almost hear that conversation going on........... :lol:
Yep, like true to each word. You showed, you know him by now pretty much by heart. :D

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Anglophile wrote:I could easily see you as a writer in a few years' time.
:wink:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
007cheese

Post by 007cheese »

Thanks, all. I've actually written a couple short plays that were performed, although one was just for a competition where you had 2 hours, a prop, a continent and a relationship with which to write a 4-5 minute play. Mine was an angel and a politician, N. America, and a fruit juicer--I named it "Time to Go". Here's the link, if you want. I liked it. More than the one I wrote and my sister directed, "The Long and Short of It". That's not online as far as I can tell. I'll dig it up later.

I actually wasn't sure if I wasn't giving Daniel enough credit for dealing with his ever-adoring fans. He seems a little nicer..but I don't know, that's probably how I'd respond.