Daniel Sighting

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Daniel Sighting

Post by Germangirl »

From commanderbondnet.

Hey All -

Just had a call from our own Sir Paul spending his day on set at Universal on "National Treasure 2" and he spotted the man himself apparently waiting like anyone else in line for some lunch.

Sir Paul nearly crashed his golf cart doing so, but just had to report in and wanted me to put up the flare.

I'm sure he'll have more details.

Our man's in position, so I'm sure he'll find out what Dan's up to. I told him to invite him over for pints. I should probably stock up on some Newcastle just in case.

CBn - We're everywhere. thumbup.gif

So he seems to be in L.A. again

http://petit.hydra.free.fr/displayimage ... t=0&pos=13

Great new pics from there and lots of others (also paps with Sienna and Jude etc. and other at least not so common ones) if you go on.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sigl

Post by sigl »

Can't wait to hear the latest!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

OoOoh there's that jacket-vest-jeans thing again! :D
sigl wrote:Can't wait to hear the latest!

Me too!
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
kittin~wiskerz

Post by kittin~wiskerz »

Lookin' pretty dapper there, Daniel! :wink:
"When I'm depressed, I become invisible....... Maybe not"
SOME VOICES
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

I love that 3-piece idea but with jeans. Hot!
Marisa

Post by Marisa »

He looks hot, as usual! It's good to know he is so close to me (geographically speaking). I was in LA just a few days ago and will be back for a month this summer. Got to find out where the heck he hangs out and start hanging out there myself.
I wish I could ask my sister to take me around, she knows LA like the back of her hand and knows where the the stars hang out. But she does not like Daniel at all! :shock: Sacrilege! We almost got into a "serious" argument over the man, but we're OK. :wink:
~Marisa

Yes, considerably
sigl

Post by sigl »

I'm going to LA tomorrow! However, I'm working all day on Thurs AND I won't have a car, so I imagine my chances of seeing him are slim....

Actually, it's good to know he's in LA with Satsuki. Since that's where she lived before she met him, I have to assume that she has friends there. I do envy her being with Daniel and having someone who so obviously loves her, but it would be really hard for me to leave all of my friends and family for long, long periods of time. Especially since they live sooo far away from LA. I suppose it's easier if you don't have to worry about getting enough money each time you want to make a trip home!

Hope you are all well.......
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
jen0107

Post by jen0107 »

hubba hubba!
Daniel Craig IS the cause of Global Warming!

"I'm just glad I didn't fall off"
Daniel in 'Becoming Bond'