His opinion of Eva Green

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

007cheese

Post by 007cheese »

Ok. Daniel is amazing. I'm trying at this point to find a way to keep the other parts of my life going without connecting it with him...but I keep finding reasons why he's such an amazing person.

Personally, I thought it was a team effort on the shower scene. Watching Eva Green in it really does give the impression of someone who has temporarily passed out of the bounds of reason. I still get shivers seeing the way she keeps clenching and releasing her hand as they pan out. But Daniel...well, he's Daniel. He was spectacular, and that's all I'm capable of saying at the moment. (I have finals, I'm supposed to study now)
"Who are you? Where am I? What the hell is this place?!"
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

007cheese wrote: (I have finals, I'm supposed to study now)
Haha.. I have finals too xD Tomrrow's my sciene (physics) and language (french). For physics we get a formula sheet, so I didn't study as much, but for french .. I'v ebene studying my butt off.. and I'm still scared, what with all the verb tenses and vocab! OY!
The next day i have History and Math... History will be easy.. Math, ... I have to get a B- or above to keep my grade up >__> I'm horrible at math. It's always been my worst subject.
And then firday is English, and I have an essay to finish, and we have to pass the grammar portion, otherwise we have to take grammar summer school, and possibly re-take 10th grade english >__>

Yea, sorry.. off-topic. I'm just FREAKING OUT. (Expecially over english.. I should be fine though, I'm sure I'll pass but.. oy, don't want to ruin my summer!!)
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

@007cheese and sarahat:

GOOD LUCK!
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Yes, good luck! :D
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

Well, today.. with the physics and french finals.. I feel like I prettymuch aced them. The only one I'm worried about now.. is english on friday.... what with having to pass the grammar portion, and if you don't... SUMMER SCHOOL. O__O I'm sure I'll pass though... I ahve an essay to write. Bye!
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

sarahat wrote:Well, today.. with the physics and french finals.. I feel like I prettymuch aced them. The only one I'm worried about now.. is english on friday.... what with having to pass the grammar portion, and if you don't... SUMMER SCHOOL. O__O I'm sure I'll pass though... I ahve an essay to write. Bye!
I'm just in the middle of my exams too... have had 14 exams in the spaces of 3 weeks!!! Had History yesterday, Maths today, and I have advanced Maths next week. Ahhh!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Gawd, having to worry about exams - seems like a lifetime...one good thing about being old :D
:roll: or not?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..