Craig Homepage

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Despite being a new member of this forum, I have read this post before and I have to say I think an official homepage is a brilliant idea. It would stop the speculation and rumours about him and his work (and give us more to talk about!).

Go for it!

:D
DanFan2

Post by DanFan2 »

ashlee wrote:
livetwice wrote:another stupid question : what about Ashley and Wendy, you thing they are ok??
I'm fine, I think it's a great idea. :D
I haven't been on the forum lately, because I've been consumed with work-related activities (i.e., I'm changing jobs). I'm sorry for the slow response on my end. I also think that an official site would be a great idea! :D I'd be thrilled to help out with it.

Wendy
Co-Administrator, The Daniel Craig Forum
Co-Owner, Dedicated to Daniel Fansite
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
007cheese

Post by 007cheese »

I would help out on an official web site! All we would really need to do is set up something with his publicists to say "We'd like to run an official web site for him...you don't have to worry too much about it, but we'd like your confirmation on news stories." If they don't have to do extra work, it will probably be more feasable.

My mom is a major networking-type person...maybe I can get her to help us...she's the sort of person who decides she likes an author, looks up their phone number online and calls them within 20 minutes of finishing the first chapter of their book. Sh scares me sometimes.
"Who are you? Where am I? What the hell is this place?!"
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

007cheese wrote:I would help out on an official web site! All we would really need to do is set up something with his publicists to say "We'd like to run an official web site for him...you don't have to worry too much about it, but we'd like your confirmation on news stories." If they don't have to do extra work, it will probably be more feasable.

My mom is a major networking-type person...maybe I can get her to help us...she's the sort of person who decides she likes an author, looks up their phone number online and calls them within 20 minutes of finishing the first chapter of their book. Sh scares me sometimes.
Obviously she's very determined!, 007Cheese!

I would help out with the site too - once my mind's set to do something, nothing will stop me!
I've done an exam in ICT recently too, if that helps.
Misha

Post by Misha »

That's a great idea! I think most of us would be willing to help out with that. LOL! It is for Daniel and his fans after all. :)

Michelle
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Marisa wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Hi Marisa,

if you would just send and fax it, they might or might not take it serious.
Its a nice letter, its a good proposition, nothing wrong with that. I feel, there is nothing to loose.

I am almost sure, they know this board and that website wouldn`t be connected with DtD, so our lovely posts and even lovelier comments will not interfer with them considering a homepage.

Surely they have thought about it, and probably Daniel doesn´t want to open up even more. But perhaps, we warm their hearts [-o<

Or you will get a letter, in which they say Thank you - but no.
Very good points, Germangirl. I'am listening. I'll go ahead then and mail it TODAY, no point in waiting any longer. Wish us luck, girls! and I'll keep you posted. :D
Did you have time to mail the letter?? News about ? Surely not otherwise you post it .. :?
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.