Craig Homepage

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

jovichick

Post by jovichick »

Mrs Fishy I totally agree with you that Ashlee Wendy et al have been doing a grand job with this site and I would put my name on a virtual petition for an Official Site with them running it - tell me where to put my vote!!!! :D
I will be keeping my eye on our Government's money....and off your perfectly formed arse - You noticed!!
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Dunda wrote:Wouldn't it be possible to create a webside where it is not possible to enter comments. :?: :?:
Only for sharing newest informations and that kind of things?
That would probably be the best way to do it, although it would be really nice being able to talk to him 'directly' via his website. It makes me sad that Daniel felt so put off by the haters that he said in interviews that it was better to throw the computer away and not look at the internet anymore. It would be SO great if he had an official site where we could hear all the news first hand, and maybe find pictures that haven't been published yet or even a Q&A section where you could send questions for him to answer once in a while.
Great job with that letter Marisa, maybe we should really do that. Could be worth a try...
And a big thumbs up for Ashlee and Wendy of course. Nobody does it better :mrgreen:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
boomerang

Post by boomerang »

Good idea to write such a letter girls!

When I started searching stuff about Dan on the internet I was also surprised that he didn't have an official site.

Like you said, it's clear that he is a very private person and doesn't like self-promotion and I like that side of him, but I think that he would indeed benefit of an official website that gives only facts and no gossip.

Norah
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Since the letter has already been so good, don´t you think, we really should have a go at this?
I mean, what is the worst thing that can happen - that will be nothing.

What do you mean and who would send it? I know I have seen the agents address somewhere here, but cannot remember where. I am sure you know.
SheKnowsWhoIam79

Hell yeah

Post by SheKnowsWhoIam79 »

I think we should totally do it.
"Cause then they would be bad"
Marisa

Post by Marisa »

Hi girls! Sorry I have not replied to your comments, I have been kind of spacey these past few days (no, not because of my undying love for Danny :D ). Anyway, since you all agree and approve of the letter, I'll print in a nice professional paper and mail it. I also thought I would fax it, just in case? I do hope this works! with all of our love and energy behind it, it has to work! I think all of your ideas and suggestions for the site are brilliant!. Hopefully, after they read the letter they decided to pay a visit to our forum and pick up some of those suggestions.
~Marisa

Yes, considerably
Marisa

Post by Marisa »

marsbean_mrsfishy wrote:could we do a kind of virtual petition, where as many of us add our names to the letter as would like to?
Sorry, I saw this post after I answered your comments. I like this idea also, how can we do it? and most importantly, how do we get them to see it? :?:
What if we send the letter first and then we direct them to the virtual letter with all the signatures (I'll sign too!) and maybe that would make them take us more seriously? What do you girls think?
~Marisa

Yes, considerably
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

If they come and check us up, we should maybe lock some threads :lol:
you wanna do WHAT to me?
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Sophie wrote:If they come and check us up, we should maybe lock some threads :lol:
especially if we want to keep the sentence "we're only interested in a professionally way!!" in our letter.. :wink:
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Marisa

Post by Marisa »

livetwice wrote:
Sophie wrote:If they come and check us up, we should maybe lock some threads :lol:
especially if we want to keep the sentence "we're only interested in a professionally way!!" in our letter.. :wink:
LOL :lol: In total agreement, otherwise our claim is out the window! We would have to pretty much lock the whole forum. Have you girls noticed that no matter what subject we begin with we always end up praising his beautiful body and good looks and what we want to do to him or with him?
~Marisa

Yes, considerably
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

Marisa wrote:
marsbean_mrsfishy wrote:could we do a kind of virtual petition, where as many of us add our names to the letter as would like to?
Sorry, I saw this post after I answered your comments. I like this idea also, how can we do it? and most importantly, how do we get them to see it? :?:
What if we send the letter first and then we direct them to the virtual letter with all the signatures (I'll sign too!) and maybe that would make them take us more seriously? What do you girls think?
i don't know how, i'm so dumb with technology! #-o surely someone must know a way!
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi Marisa,

if you would just send and fax it, they might or might not take it serious.
Its a nice letter, its a good proposition, nothing wrong with that. I feel, there is nothing to loose.

I am almost sure, they know this board and that website wouldn`t be connected with DtD, so our lovely posts and even lovelier comments will not interfer with them considering a homepage.

Surely they have thought about it, and probably Daniel doesn´t want to open up even more. But perhaps, we warm their hearts [-o<

Or you will get a letter, in which they say Thank you - but no.
Marisa

Post by Marisa »

Germangirl wrote:Hi Marisa,

if you would just send and fax it, they might or might not take it serious.
Its a nice letter, its a good proposition, nothing wrong with that. I feel, there is nothing to loose.

I am almost sure, they know this board and that website wouldn`t be connected with DtD, so our lovely posts and even lovelier comments will not interfer with them considering a homepage.

Surely they have thought about it, and probably Daniel doesn´t want to open up even more. But perhaps, we warm their hearts [-o<

Or you will get a letter, in which they say Thank you - but no.
Very good points, Germangirl. I'am listening. I'll go ahead then and mail it TODAY, no point in waiting any longer. Wish us luck, girls! and I'll keep you posted. :D
~Marisa

Yes, considerably
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Seal it with a kiss Marisa! :wink:
If they turn us down, well at least we can say we have tried.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
jovichick

Post by jovichick »

Crossed fingers and good luck from me. So want us to be accepted. I really hope they go with this. Ashlee and the team will make a really good job. Go Daniel - lets get you an Official Site. you SO deserve it XXX
I will be keeping my eye on our Government's money....and off your perfectly formed arse - You noticed!!