Knives Out

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: Knives Out

Post by Germangirl »

Hope it pops up. We really get a lot out of knifes
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

That he is sensitive soul we all know....You cannot pull all this emotions in character without it.....
https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment ... nry-Cavill
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Just found the soundtrack of the movie in Spotify and Google Music perhaps at iTunes as well, I'm not sure because I'm not using Apple.All I can tell that it is really good written music and really cinematic, but also could be listened solely...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

From Twitter
#JamesBond #NoTimeToDie #FilmProduction #movie #BehindTheScenes

Tonight, Friday 22 November, #TheLateShow with #StephenColbert (@colbertlateshow) will have #DanielCraig as a guest, mainly plugging @KnivesOut. Airs 11:35/10:35c on @CBStvAirs

We will post the interview asap. https://t.co/8seY6WNomo
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Would be nice to have it by tomorrow. We‘ll see 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:01 pm Would be nice to have it by tomorrow. We‘ll see 😉
I think I can manage to watch it, but not sure I can have it.....as you've said will see
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

‘Knives Out’ Breaks Out $2M In Paid Previews Over The Weekend
https://deadline.com/2019/11/knives-out ... 202794073/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks sounds great 😀 but 20 mill plus is not that great. I hope it reaches more and it should.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:14 pm Thanks sounds great 😀 but 20 mill plus is not that great. I hope it reaches more and it should.
For a 40 mil. movie is not so bad, but I really wish more.more the better
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thats a good and new one. Now we know, he doesnt like sweet potatoes and I believe, they really have a good story for Bond

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel is heavily on twitter with Knifes Out. I believe now, this will be a hit. The audiences love it too

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:40 am
Thats a good and new one. Now we know, he doesnt like sweet potatoes and I believe, they really have a good story for Bond
Yep. The only bad news is that they reschedule the opening date for Bulgaria and there won't be screening in 28th ](*,) :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:37 am
Germangirl wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:40 am
Yep. The only bad news is that they reschedule the opening date for Bulgaria and there won't be screening at 28th ](*,) :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am sorry to hear that. Shit ☹️