Knives Out

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Knives Out

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:12 pm I am sorry to hear that. Shit ☹️
And it is getting worse. It is written at the distributore's website that it will start January 3rd...... ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) [-X :-k :crap
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:06 pm Thanks to A

https://www.forbes.com/sites/simonthomp ... tv-series/
Thx. Good read it was.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Oh. This o e is realy, really good..

https://www.esquire.com/uk/culture/a298 ... ery-funny/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

also if you wanna see praise-go to twitter. Truly amazing. They love him
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:29 am also if you wanna see praise-go to twitter. Truly amazing. They love him
Yep. I read. If you write #danielcraig and you have all...

Speaking about it...

#KnivesOut is as of right now, my favorite movie of the year. The story was incredible, the cast was AMAZING and #DanielCraig NAILED it in this one. It was surprisingly funnier than I anticipated but I had one hell of a time. This is @rianjohnson AT. HIS. BEST. go see it!

Brilliantly fun to watch #EntreNavajasYSecretos
@KnivesOut
1. Iconic production design and atmosphere of the plot 2. #DanielCraig It's HI-LA-RI-OUS I never expected to see it with such a subtle black humor. 3. #JamieLeeCurtis a diva that eats every scene that comes out
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And what about this....I think it is France, but not sure.. It is in French, andI translate it with Google service....

You are probably right ... To note this morning at 9am at Les Halles: 113 spectators! #DanielCraig

Trend resas release at 8:00 exit cinema this Wednesday at #PatheGaumont : #ACouteauxTires 2622 #LastChristmasMovie 1605 #TouteRessemblance 933 #ChansonDouce 736 #Proxima 499 #GloriaMundi 292 Continuation: #LaReinedesNeiges2 24259
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Twitter gone mad.....and I like it...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

#KnivesOut is an absolute blast from start to finish.

@rianjohnson proves once again that he’s one of the best in the film industry, and a master of the the “WhoDunnit?” genre.

@Ana_d_Armas and #DanielCraig are both deserving of an Oscar nomination here.

Incredible. https://t.co/IBSZqfUp1Y
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They will get nods gor various awsrds, no question about it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This one is interesting read....at least for me....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/sunriserea ... /7932/amp/
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Director Rian Johnson says he and star Daniel Craig were like 'little kids' on the set of 'Knives Out,' his star-studded murder mystery
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/dire ... ?r=US&IR=T
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Twitter stuff

Fun fact: In #KnivesOut, #DanielCraig's character name, in English, is basically White Knight.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hollywood Critics Association
@LAOFCS
·
1h
We are pleased to announce that Knives Out is the HCA Movie Pick of the Week. A huge congratulations to Lionsgate, Rian Johnson, Daniel Craig, Chris Evans, Ana de Armas, Jamie Lee Curtis, Toni Collette, Christopher Plummer, and the rest of the cast and crew. #KnivesOut

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :cancan:
Germangirl wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:33 pm Hollywood Critics Association
@LAOFCS
·
1h
We are pleased to announce that Knives Out is the HCA Movie Pick of the Week. A huge congratulations to Lionsgate, Rian Johnson, Daniel Craig, Chris Evans, Ana de Armas, Jamie Lee Curtis, Toni Collette, Christopher Plummer, and the rest of the cast and crew. #KnivesOut