Knives Out

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: Knives Out

Post by Germangirl »

BO has gone up from 22 to 35 mill forecast right Now.
So thats good and maybe they get to 40, which would almost double the initial forecast.
Word of mouth is great, so why not?
If the BO is right, the awards will come rolling plus the sequel will be a given
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:02 am BO has gone up from 22 to 35 mill forecast right Now.
So thats good and maybe they get to 40, which would almost double the initial forecast.
Word of mouth is great, so why not?
If the BO is right, the awards will come rolling plus the sequel will be a given
How we say around here .....from your mouth to God's ears....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its down to 94 on RT with almost 2000 counts, but thats really pretty good and people love Daniel and praise his performance.
I am sure, this sets up his post Bond career quite nicely.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:35 am Its down to 94 on RT with almost 2000 counts, but thats really pretty good and people love Daniel and praise his performance.
I am sure, this sets up his post Bond career quite nicely.
Yep. There will always be nasty people which will make a bad review just for the sport being nasty....I got a comment on a comment I made over Twitter which was basically spoiler.....but it won't stop me seeing the movie....And I really don't mind knowing.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And GQ....A secret comedy genius.....WOW.....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gq-mag ... raig%3famp

P S. This one is really good....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Oh, sorry for the do double posting
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

So now he is not only "a secret comedy genius", but new tailoring God as well
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gq-mag ... suit%3famp
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

THX for the new stuff, ladies! ;) :D
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

HHAHAHAHAHAH

I wanna say: #KnivesOut is *so good* y'all. I'm so much trouble not spoiling for friends. I really want to babble about this movie and can't yet.

Also. I would *pay dearly* to hear #DanielCraig read the phone book in that accent. Google Maps voice - something - anything.

hm......not only in this accent....