Knives Out

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

KillerHeels

Re: Knives Out

Post by KillerHeels »

Just got out..... 😡😡

Yes, I'll be taking the day off for Bond!

Did he attend? 🤞🤞
PAMELA BRAMMER

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

You didnt miss anything. He was a no show AGAIN😫
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:58 pm You didnt miss anything. He was a no show AGAIN😫
Could he just skipped the red carpet?
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I was wondering is this UK premiere, or just fist showing in Europe, because if there is UK premiere maybe that's why he was no show?!? But who knows....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
PAMELA BRAMMER

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

This was the european premiere of the film. Rian johnson was lovely and a got a selfie and his autograph. Daniels daughter ella was there so maybe he sent her instead. Ana de armas who is a new bond girl was also there as was don johnson and katherine langford. It was a good night but disaapointing that daniel wasnt there. May be he was filming late scenes at pinewood😀
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:30 pm This was the european premiere of the film. Rian johnson was lovely and a got a selfie and his autograph. Daniels daughter ella was there so maybe he sent her instead. Ana de armas who is a new bond girl was also there as was don johnson and katherine langford. It was a good night but disaapointing that daniel wasnt there. May be he was filming late scenes at pinewood😀
I thought about the same. Probably he is shooting and don't want to distract himself. Toronto was something between Pinewood and Matera and also if I'm not mistaken the little baby girl is born end of August beginning of September so maybe he had a week or two off. That's why he went in Toronto...Just guessing..
Last edited by videnovasan on Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So sorry, Pam. He can be a little shit at times 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

PAMELA BRAMMER

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Not to worry. There is always bond. He cant get out of that one!😏
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

He is the non into celebrity celebrity....The others give their left foot to be in the limelight, he just wants to shoot movies...and maybe that's why I love him.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Katherine Langford reveals cast reaction to Daniel Craig's Knives Out accent
https://www.irishnews.com/magazine/ente ... t-1733973/

Arriving at the film’s premiere at the BFI London Film Festival, Langford said: “I am such a fan of Daniel as a person and Daniel as an actor, he’s so brilliant and talented and captivating on screen and I remember the first time he did that on set, there was kind of a moment of silence after he finished and just a smile on everyone’s face.

“He really committed to it and not only with the accent but the whole performance, he did a really brilliant job.”

Johnson added: “I tell you, it takes an actor as good as Daniel to be able to go that big with this character and still have the character feel like a human being.

“Because it’s not a parody, it’s not a send-up of mysteries, it’s a real actual mystery, so he still had to feel like a real person and to be able to go this big and be this funny and still keep one foot on the ground takes a lot of talent.”
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Thx Red Snow....He is hell of an actor, but we know that......
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks. He is always liked by his co stars. 😀
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:14 pm Thanks. He is always liked by his co stars. 😀
Yes, and it's always not just about his acting skills but his human nature as well...