Knives Out

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Knives Out

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:12 am Thank you guys :D

So maybe he will show up there.
Maybe.....At least I hope so.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Knives Out: How Rian Johnson’s Love Of Poirot Inspired Daniel Craig’s Detective – Exclusive Image

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/new ... ive-image/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I start being sad he didnt keep the other look. That would have been hilarious and fitting
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:01 am I start being sad he didnt keep the other look. That would have been hilarious and fitting
You mean the one like D'artagnan...the blond version
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, that was perfect
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Thinking about it.....I like the idea. Actually one of the others has a similar look. The guy played by Michael Shannon.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It does get some attention. Thats great Hope it really works out with critics and audiences Would be ngood if Daniel could go into Bond with a success,

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:24 pm It does get some attention. Thats great Hope it really works out with critics and audiences Would be ngood if Daniel could go into Bond with a success,
I hope so. Actually I liked the trailer a lot and actually want to see more... And yes I'll be glad if this one is successful....Maybe they know something we don't why otherwise it will be at Toronto and now London. Also next year all the awards are earlier....so maybe that's why they show it so early....
Last edited by videnovasan on Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It would send him off to a good start post Bond

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:13 am It would send him off to a good start post Bond
I agree.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Rian Johnson’s ‘Knives Out’ Sells To KKR-Backed Indie Group For Germany & Austria
https://deadline.com/2019/08/knives-out ... 202672145/

'Knives Out' Sells to KKR-Owned Media Giant for Germany, Austria
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... ia-1233201
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

RIAN JOHNSON'S 'KNIVES OUT' TO CLOSE FANTASTIC FEST 2019
fantasticfest.com/news/entry/behold-the-fantastic-fest-second-wave

Fantastic Fest is proud to announce its second wave of programming, led by a closing night screening of writer-director Rian Johnson’s hotly anticipated new Lionsgate and MRC mystery KNIVES OUT. A tribute to the work of Agatha Christie, KNIVES OUT stars Daniel Craig as debonair Detective Benoit Blanc, sent to investigate the death of a renowned crime novelist played by Christopher Plummer. KNIVES OUT will be Fantastic Fest 2019’s closing night film with Johnson in attendance for a special presentation at Alamo Drafthouse South Lamar in Austin, TX on Thursday, September 26th.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

just checked the TIFF web page. there are screening on 7th and 8th ot September, but when you try to see for tickets it says that its not available.....See the beginning of the trailer....TIFF logo and above its official selection.
So we see...

Check it out as well

https://www.tiff.net/events/knives-out