Logan Lucky

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Red-Snow

Logan Lucky

Post by Red-Snow »

Steven Soderbergh’s ‘Logan Lucky’ Hits Amazon Prime Post-Theatrical
https://deadline.com/2017/05/steven-sod ... 202102300/

'Logan Lucky' hits theaters August 18, 2017 and is expected to be released on Prime Video during the first quarter of 2018. Amazon has signed an exclusive two-year first-look deal with Soderbergh’s Fingerprint Releasing on theatrical film projects.

Soderbergh formed film distributor Fingerprint with Dan Fellman, former President of Domestic Distribution for Warner Bros., with Amazon providing strategic P&A financing to augment the marketing of Fingerprint’s theatrical releases.

“The deal with Amazon is the final, crucial piece of the puzzle,” says Soderbergh. “The scale of this endeavor required a fearless, flexible co-conspirator, and Amazon has shown they have the appetite and vision to help us navigate these semi-unchartered waters. I’m both relieved and excited, which is one of my favorite states of being.”

“We’re thrilled to be working with the Fingerprint Releasing team,” said Jason Ropell, Amazon’s Vice President of World Wide Movies. “The combination of a pioneering director, a compelling script and an A-list cast made this an easy decision. We strive to work with partners who bring innovative ideas to our service; with Fingerprint Releasing, Steven is creating a new paradigm for indies which can seriously compete with major studios on director and star-driven projects, and we’re excited to support that vision.”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Red. I still cant wrap my hands around this film
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I haven't seen any trailers for this yet.... If it's out in August in UK it should be soon? I'm going to the cinema later but the trailers seem to be uploaded to Youtube first... Thanks for the news Red. :)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I've posted the trailer in the photo section. :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:WOW, Lainey loves him again

http://www.laineygossip.com/daniel-crai ... iler/47118
:rotfl:
You will never convince me his work on this movie is any less worthy than Leonardo DiCaprio humping a bear.
I had to laugh out very loud.....

(and I think DiCaprio deserved his Oscar for The Revenent)

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Seems not only we are looking forward seein this :wink:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/06/logan-l ... r-speedway

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel Craig didn't break character or his weird voice while shooting 'Logan Lucky'

http://uk.businessinsider.com/daniel-cr ... ?r=US&IR=T
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

'Logan Lucky' is among the official selection and will have its European premiere at the 12th Rome Film Festival from October 26th to November 5th 2017 at the Auditorium Parco della Musica.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I thought it was in September here

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Steven Soderbergh will be doing a reddit AMA at 2PM on Friday, 7th July, 2017.

https://twitter.com/loganluckymovie/sta ... 4175265792
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hopefully a lot pof questions and hence answers will come up.

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

From the reddit AMA:

Based on the trailers, Daniel Craig's performance looks wonderfully weird. Can you tell us a little more about the process of creating that character?

The character was played by Daniel pretty much as written, obviously what he was most focused on was how Joe Bang should SOUND. I've known Daniel a little while through the director John Maybury, so I was able to reach him directly with the script and he said yes immediately. Very lucky for me. Although I always say--cue eyeroll--YOU GET WHO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GET.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That's true. I have hopes for this film by now.