Daniels new projects

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Awesome!

She wants to know if there'll be any chance of a 'stagedoor' thing going on and where that might be located at this theatre?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Get $25 Lottery Tickets
TodayTix and New York Theatre Workshop are thrilled to announce exclusive access to the first two performances of OTHELLO with a $25 CheapTix mobile Lottery!

Tickets for the Tuesday, November 22nd and Wednesday, November 23rd performances are only available through the CheapTix mobile Lottery.

https://www.todaytix.com/us/nyc/lottery/othello/
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel Craig is grabbing a minimum of $250,000 per episode (some estimates are higher) for a 20-episode commitment to the Showtime drama “Purity.â€￾

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/dwayne- ... 201876870/
PAMELA BRAMMER

Daniels new projects

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Managed to get another one - just !
Going on Sunday 4th December :D A front row seat tucked away in the corner just waiting for me :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

I come bearing fantastic news.

I got a single ticket in the general sale for the Sunday performance at 2pm on the 18th. Flights better not be a bitch on the Saturday!!!

IDK how. I got 3rd in the queue and my pal was like 2000.
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Apologies for the double post, but, different subject, I guess.

Does anyone know... Isn't $250,000 pretty low for an A-list actor on TV? Either he's not in it a lot (and that then makes this a fortune) or well, IDK, really, my mind has gone blank haha.

I thought some of the big actors are earning about a million per episode for TV?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I heard, in the Book he is not in it a lot. Plus, he is A List only with Bond. Its 5 mill all together, which is about what he got for his non Bond films.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

They just announced via facebook, that tickets for 'Othello' have already sold out.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am glad to hear that
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Yeah. They sold out pretty damn quick :/. The queues were insane - lots of disappointed folk. I was incredibly lucky and over the moon that I managed to get a ticket that coincides with my visit to NY but my friend who is going to the talk on Friday was not so lucky...
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

CheekyNandos wrote:Apologies for the double post, but, different subject, I guess.

Does anyone know... Isn't $250,000 pretty low for an A-list actor on TV? Either he's not in it a lot (and that then makes this a fortune) or well, IDK, really, my mind has gone blank haha.

I thought some of the big actors are earning about a million per episode for TV?
Is that figure purely for his role as an actor, though? If he's also one of the executive producers, then he would be making more on top of that, wouldn't he?
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Potentially? I mean, purely speculation but isn't production usually used as a roll up for a higher fee in the first place so they can collate PPE together?
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

How'd she like the event last night? I was slightly disappointed that 90% was about Bond. Which is great but not his entire career.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Can you say a bit more. What dis he say about Purity?

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »