NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020. shooting has started in Norway

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Bulgarian internet news site is posting that the Serbian press writes that he arrived in Belgrade?!?!?!

https://m.dir.bg/life/zvezdi/daniel-kre ... -v-belgrad

There is some info mostly from Bulgarian sites....I'll try to find some more reliable info, but I think it's fake...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

The interesting stuff is that if you go at the Serbian site they've mentioned there is no info there?!?!?!
Ahr.....I hate this ......
Anyway If I find something reliable I'll post..
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think its fake.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Some news..

https://www.vg.no/rampelys/film/i/Vbzz7 ... nnspilling

Its in Norvegian, but god bless google translate...It could be not so accurate, but at least we will got the meaning...

Iron ring around James Bond recording
NITTEDAL / OSLO (VG) No one gets in - and nothing escapes. The producer of the James Bond film, which is now being recorded in Nittedal, has completely closed all the information about the film
- The only thing you can do is send a physical letter, but it doesn't matter, says Per Henry Borch, who is Norwegian facilitator, to VG.
One does not get any answers before the entire recording is packed together.
Borch represents the company Truenorth, who is the facilitator of the recording in Norway. Together with the manufacturer, the company ensures that no information about the James Bond film is released to the public. The film is the 25th in the series, hence the project title "B25"
- I have absolutely nothing to say about this. It is not unusual for such productions to be like this, says Borch to VG.
Last week, one of VG's photographers was stopped by security guards from Prosec at the entrance to the forest area where the recording of the film takes place. He was politely and decisively rejected and transported back and forth to the main road in one of Prosec's cars.
The Norwegian Civil Aviation Authority has also been sought and closed the airspace over the recording area, with five kilometers in the radius, this week.
The editor of the Norwegian James Bond magazine, Morten Steingrimsen, is not surprised at all the secrecy around the recording in Norway.
- This is very common. It's about not wanting noise and disturbances around the recording. There are demanding recordings to be made and much to be filmed. The common thing is that the film company has a magnificent press conference in Pinewood Studios where actors, the title of the film and where it is recorded are published and in this way marks the start of the process, says Morten Steingrimsen (29) to VG.
But secretly or not: What we know is that a newly built cottage at Langvann in Nordmarka is central during recording in Norway.
Prior to the recording that is taking place these days, Truenorth sent an application to the Labor Inspectorate where they state that they will be recording a scene with a child at Langvann this week. At the same time, this was informed of the action: "A child shoots an intruder. She is being chased by another intruder and running out onto an icy lake.
The child is a 13 year old British girl, according to the appendices to the application. In documents from the Norwegian Labor Inspection Authority, it is stated that she has been granted permission to work in Norway for a maximum of five hours.
The application also states that she has her parents' consent to work in Norway.
The documents from the Norwegian Labor Inspection Authority, and other documents from Nittedal municipality, have provided the public with some information about what will take place in Nittedal. At the same time, the local newspaper VårtOslo has speculated whether some scenes will also be recorded at Lutvann in Oslo. In this case, the City Environment Agency in Oslo has for the moment refused VG's request for access to documents.
- It is incredibly big that a James Bond movie is now being recorded in Norway. Otherwise, this is not the first time. In 1967 a scene was recorded on the radio station at Mågerø to "James Bond in Japan". In 2002, a small scene was recorded with background images on Svalbard, says Steingrimsen.
In January, it was known that the producers behind the 25th James Bond film, in Norway represented by Truenorth Norway, were offered up to NOK 47 million in support of the incentive scheme, which provides a 25 percent reimbursement of expenses for international film recordings in Norway.
Daniel Craig is already ready in a new movie like James Bond. Originally, Danny Boyle ("Trainspotting", "Slumdog Millionaire") was to direct the film, but he retired last autumn for creative disagreements with the rest of the team.
In came Cary Joji Fukunaga who is behind "True Detective". The new movie was to be released in October this year, but due to the change of director, the premiere has now been postponed until April 8, 2020.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And a pic from the set...or at least it says so....

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvi3dnIj5uo/
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

It's Mirror, but its interesting at some degree

https://www.mirror.co.uk/film/james-bon ... 196668.amp
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi you guys. Thanks. The educated guess is its a flashback and the girl is young Madeleine.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

MirrorMovies

@MirrorMovies
#DuaLipa may be about to film the music video for #Bond25 in Italy https://www.mirror.co.uk/film/dua-lipa- ... o-14198695

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:29 pm Hi you guys. Thanks. The educated guess is its a flashback and the girl is young Madeleine.
:-k :?:
Or it's 10 years after the Spectre finale...who knows...only the people with printed names on the script I suppose....For me the outfit of the guy in the pics is not like from past times, especially that mask....but as I've said only people with the script know the truth.... :wink: we are only guessing....must wait till' 08.04.2020

You know what is strange .....just calculated the premiere date it's 16 or 7 as a single number.....7 ....007
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This just popped up in my google news feed

https://www-mirror-co-uk.cdn.ampproject ... t-14202860
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, Jamaica has been mentioned before. I hope its true

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Not new info, but some more info....
https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment ... ios-Norway