NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks :D Its funny, how much most Bond boys hate Purvis and Wade. Get Haggis back and let him polish it.
I really don't rate them either...

"Keener than not" to return as Bond, according to Baz.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... y-007.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

There was a tweet some time ago from Baz suggesting its not the script Daniel is waiting for. I wonder, what's really going on.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Germangirl wrote:There was a tweet some time ago from Baz suggesting its not the script Daniel is waiting for. I wonder, what's really going on.
It's like pulling teeth trying to find out whats really going on :lol:
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

If it's not the script then it's either personal contract (money) or length of time required to complete the process.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I see no strirring on HIS side, but... :lol:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/d ... ors-985324
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

EvilDonut

Post by EvilDonut »

Croatia is my neigbur country....Maybe I ll have a chance to stuck him 8) Keep me posted about new details
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh, they could Use Jack Houston alright. :lol: he looks boring as xxxxxxx :twisted: he will have nothing on Daniel.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

BTW, the vintage heli they bought is for a historical war film, not Bond.

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Germangirl wrote:BTW, the vintage heli they bought is for a historical war film, not Bond.
I thought the museum owner was told it was for Bond 25. Guess it was just an assumption.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

In my head, he is absolutely going to do it. I'd bet on it. He's still everyone's top choice, he has a lot of persuasion, and it's just too much money to turn down. Even his Mine ambassadorship with the UN would be diminished if a 'former' Bond held the role. Same with Aston Martin and Omega. That's the last I'll say about the choice because I'm not wavering about this one.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:In my head, he is absolutely going to do it. I'd bet on it. He's still everyone's top choice, he has a lot of persuasion, and it's just too much money to turn down. Even his Mine ambassadorship with the UN would be diminished if a 'former' Bond held the role. Same with Aston Martin and Omega. That's the last I'll say about the choice because I'm not wavering about this one.
I'm with you on this one. There has been too much continuity in his sponsorships. If he was dropping Bond, I doubt he'd care much to hang onto all the Bond associations - watch, car, etc. He'll be back, I'm more hopeful than ever.
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

It's all speculation. But ask yourself... why would he fly over just to present at these minor awards? And dinner and the theatre on Tuesday night with BB....

There is more to this trip for sure. I am also with Sf and Bumblebee. I think he's signed up for one more film.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Maybe he went to the Paul Holder's funeral on Wednesday.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

KillerHeels wrote:It's all speculation. But ask yourself... why would he fly over just to present at these minor awards? And dinner and the theatre on Tuesday night with BB....

There is more to this trip for sure. I am also with Sf and Bumblebee. I think he's signed up for one more film.
Agree with all comments.
He's rested, fulfilled with doing some things he likes, Othello, couple movies for the fun of it.
Now its time to get down to business and reprise Bond.