NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Re: NTTD: Out October 2021

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Ok. Let´s try this one... October is new in this f***ing Covid-19 postopend game. :roll:

Picture "stolen" from Marketto´s JBBR Twitter page. :mrgreen:

Fingers crossed it will be happend. I will see NTTD on the big screen. 8)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, this is shit
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLKfnNGMH6K ... 9yu8g80v7v

Some good words from Rami Malek for the movie and Daniel
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...I really hope, there will be a good movie theater around that will be able to survive. We are living in the countryside. So I hope, my beloved Bond will find a good host. I have in plan to celebrate that event.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

It is entirely possible that Cinestar won't open again this year.

There are no real blockbusters. Cinema operation under Corona conditions causes more costs that cannot be offset by the few permitted guests and tickets sold...

I will see NTTD on the big screen. Films were made for this...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Movie theatres in Bulgaria are operating at 30% capacity and you should wear a mask inside. They were closed for about a month around Christmas, but now are opened.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:49 pm Movie theatres in Bulgaria are operating at 30% capacity and you should wear a mask inside. They were closed for about a month around Christmas, but now are opened.
Hmm... That´s so waird. What kind of movies they are playing? The same stuff before the theaters must be closed? That´s the only option they have.
The studios postponed many blockbusters. They hope for 100% capacity in cinemas. NTTD is one of them.

Here in Germany the cinemas are still closed.

The theater manager of our on-site cinema has already expressed the fear that the cinemas will no longer be open this year.
The relation between the low capacity utilization of the cinemas and the income is not correct. The high cost of electricity is a determining factor in this bad game. There is also a lack of good films ...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

They are showing this: https://www.kinoarena.com/en/program/vi ... 14-03-2021
The program is really a shortlist and me personally is not very keen on going.
Daniel_Craig wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:17 pm
videnovasan wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:49 pm Movie theatres in Bulgaria are operating at 30% capacity and you should wear a mask inside. They were closed for about a month around Christmas, but now are opened.
Hmm... That´s so waird. What kind of movies they are playing? The same stuff before the theaters must be closed? That´s the only option they have.
The studios postponed many blockbusters. They hope for 100% capacity in cinemas. NTTD is one of them.

Here in Germany the cinemas are still closed.

The theater manager of our on-site cinema has already expressed the fear that the cinemas will no longer be open this year.
The relation between the low capacity utilization of the cinemas and the income is not correct. The high cost of electricity is a determining factor in this bad game. There is also a lack of good films ...
Last edited by videnovasan on Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hm...not very convincing the last chapter. Hope nothing like that.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:46 am Hm...not very convincing the last chapter. Hope nothing like that.
I agree..... Especially when you see one of the trailers you will know how wrong they are!
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Came across this....
Can't decide fan made or true?!?!?!
https://youtu.be/FeBerrKsjiI
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hm, I think we have seen this exact walk. I say fanmade.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »