NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020.

Post by Germangirl »

Merry Christmas to All!!!!😘
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Merry Christmas!
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Merry Christmas! ;)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Happy New 2020 to all. Enjoy your life and keep on going! Cheers
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks and same to you and your family 😀
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hans Zimmer is doing the score. I think this is good news, even though I prefer David Arnold for Daniels Films

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

I like Hans Zimmer and its music. I am sure, he will do something great.
Some weeks ago I thought about....there are always Germans involved in Bond...who is it this time?
And...here we go :D .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They will find a nice little cameo for someone, I sm sure

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:44 pm They will find a nice little cameo for someone, I sm sure
Yep. But unfortunately no BAFTA nom..... ](*,)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:00 pm
Germangirl wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:44 pm They will find a nice little cameo for someone, I sm sure
Yep. But unfortunately no BAFTA nom..... ](*,) I think he is chewing this gum, because he is nervous. In one of the red carpet interviews he said that this kind of things are not his comfort zone
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

No Bafta? They gotta be kidding.

He is probably fine with it. So he doesnt have to do the circuit, bit still, this is ridiculous. Where are the script nods, best director etc?

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:47 pm No Bafta? They gotta be kidding.

He is probably fine with it. So he doesnt have to do the circuit, bit still, this is ridiculous. Where are the script nods, best director etc?
Rian has a nom for original screenplay.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Over Twitter and Instagram there is info that Billie Eilish will sing the title song....to get a clue ...listen to this song called Ocean eyes?!?! Who has ocean eyes ladies? And who likes indie and alternative music?

https://youtu.be/viimfQi_pUw
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:03 pm Beyonce rumor:

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment ... lease-date
Yep, but the official Twitter says this:
“It feels crazy to be a part of this in every way. To be able to score the theme song to a film that is part of such a legendary series is a huge honour. James Bond is the coolest film franchise ever to exist. I’m still in shock,” Billie Eilish #NoTimeToDie