NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

All true, but deadline run it and they are reliable plus this site is said to be, too. If nothing else, they are seeing actors. So much can be said.

Maybe I see it different, because I am against Daniel returning. I don't see anything good coming out of that, so I am relaxed. Lets say, I want him save and out of the line of fire. :wink:

But I do understand all those, who want to see him back. Of course, its a desirable thought...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

SilverDragon wrote:I think I read on MI6 yesterday....somebody said something like imagine of the internet was around for Roger Moore's Bond....he was going to leave and he came back....same stories would have gone on around him as they are to Daniel now.
Yes, Moore and Co were very lucky to be less victimes of the net. Nothing is written in stone just yet.

HELLO FRENCHY :wave: Missing you!!!!
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

So the new rumors around Hiddleston come from "sources close to Hiddleston". Don't you think that Hiddleston would be under a super tight NDA if he was in negotiation. And certainly till Eon makes an announcement. Why would he risk breaking that NDA. As far as I'm aware Daniel Craig's appointment to the role was a total surprise, it doesn't seem to be Eon's way of doing things to leak this stuff. Brosnan is the only one that seemed to be no surprise since Broccoli was after him for years.

I remain ever optimistic, but reticent of a DC return at this point, given all the speculation and lack of a slap down of the rumors from Eon.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

This was in the DMail yesterday. Read it because it was just too creepy not to, and Spielberg picked up the rights to make it a film and the producer will be Mendes. Oh gawd, what if Daniel plays the perv? :shock: He'd get to wear really ugly glasses! He'd like that.

http://dailym.ai/1XDiXGX :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I really, really hope, his two friends will have a role for Daniel. He needs to up the game or rather, I would wish it for him. And if those two close friends don't offer him something worthwhile, who should? This Soderbergh film can't be much more then a cameo given the time schedule.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

So true. Spielberg is the picker of scripts. He is most capable of selecting Oscar winning films and actors for the roles. This story sounds so creepy, especially because it's true. The headline grabbed my attention immediately. There is NO WAY that Daniel wouldn't be thought of for this role. Hanks is Spielberg's first pick for roles that fit, and he'd be great for this one, too. The one you'd least suspect. Daniel would have to speak with an American accent.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I would love for him to get a really juicy role.

http://deadline.com/2016/05/james-bond- ... 201764232/

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good Morning, everybody!! :wave:

BTW, where IS everybody? :twisted:

Is there anything more compelling on a sunday morning then be here??? :roll: :twisted:

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Good Morning, everybody!! :wave:

BTW, where IS everybody? :twisted:

Is there anything more compelling on a sunday morning then be here??? :roll: :twisted:
Morning GG. Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi :D

I am at work, so its easy for me to be here :lol: my job allows that thankfully.

I wish you a good sunday :D

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hi GG! Hi JEC!!

It's 3:20am and I just got in bed. Awake and napping all evening. Jet lag. Ugh. Have a great rest of the day!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:Hi GG! Hi JEC!!

It's 3:20am and I just got in bed. Awake and napping all evening. Jet lag. Ugh. Have a great rest of the day!!!
3:20am? Urggh....you must be exhausted! Image
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

That was a good article. I'm surprised he was at the Hay-on-Wye Festival. It's held in H-o-W, Wales, which is a very small town, otherwise known as 'Booktown.' It gets descended upon each year by over 100K book-loving people from around the world. The town has rooms for about 100 people, they are booked a year or more in advance. Locals rent rooms/their homes out to people, and fields turn into campgrounds. It's the one event per year that keeps the town's economy afloat. Probably 75% of the businesses there are used book stores. People come to the festival to buy rare books, 1st editions, books in general, and listen to famous authors read parts of their books aloud and answer Q&As. A taxi driver there told me once that helicopters will drop incredibly rich clientele book collectors onto the field (there is no airport nearby.) I'm so surprised that Sam was there as a guest speaker. He's not an author (is he?) and it's not a Hollywood or movie event.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:Hi GG! Hi JEC!!

3:20am? Urggh....you must be exhausted! Image
Hi JEC, I thought I'd be wrecked for the day, but I awoke at 7:15am and for now, feel okay. The 8-hr time change isn't fun. It's more difficult to adjust going your way though because one loses 8 hrs.