NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020.

Post by videnovasan »

I've read it is the number 007 which is assigned to another agent. Not that Bond will be female. I don't think they will find a decent replacement.....He raised the bar tooooo high......So better make it 007....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, Bond is retired and his 007 no was given to another agent. Sounds nirmal. Then he comes back and we will find out whether or not he gets his back.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9 ... iel-craig/

If you read with no pics is one...but actually is not so bad....but the main point is that he stays in 5 star resort.......uh...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh well... :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:49 pm I've read it is the number 007 which is assigned to another agent. Not that Bond will be female. I don't think they will find a decent replacement.....He raised the bar tooooo high......So better make it 007....
Bond is retired again. He lives in Jamaica. His 007 number has received Lashana Lynch's character. She is currently the female 007. Whether EON will continue the film series with a female 007 is questionable. The success of the series is due to the male lead actor.
During the Jamaica press event, Babs and Michael have confirmed that the character James Bond will remain male.
Lashana Lynch's role is more likely to serve some people (me-too) honey around the mouth. Look, we have a female 007.

I suspect that Lashana Lynch's role will not survive the movie ...
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:55 am https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9 ... iel-craig/

If you read with no pics is one...but actually is not so bad....but the main point is that he stays in 5 star resort.......uh...
Even if there are not enough hotel rooms for the crew, there are better solutions than these windowless shipping containers! There are 2 people living on less than 6 m² living space and sleep! No air conditioning. no window to open, no privacy. This "container hotel" is worse than a jail. Only with the one difference that there are no prison guards who open and close the cells.

Sorry. But this type of accommodation is inhuman!

There are the great caravans you've seen enough of the sets often enough. Or campers. This can create a good living space for the crew.

To accommodate the star in a 5 star resort while the crew has to live in shipping containers is the very last thing!
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:40 am
videnovasan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:55 am https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9 ... iel-craig/

Even if there are not enough hotel rooms for the crew, there are better solutions than these windowless shipping containers! There are 2 people living on less than 6 m² living space and sleep! No air conditioning. no window to open, no privacy. This "container hotel" is worse than a jail. Only with the one difference that there are no prison guards who open and close the cells.

There are the great caravans you've seen enough of the sets often enough. Or campers. This can create a good living space for the crew.

To accommodate the star in a 5 star resort while the crew has to live in shipping containers is the very last thing!
I agree, but still... we are not really sure if this is true at all.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Here's the problem. People are just reading headlines. She gets the 007 moniker after JB threw in the towel at the end of Spectre. So that number was vacant. Now he's been pulled back into the fold, no doubt he'll get the number back. I suspect the woman 007 will meet an early demise. She hasn't been seen since Jamaica filming.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I agree, just that I suspect her part is quite large, which is a oroblem for ne right now - because I find her spoiky and weird looking. Not really female, not male either. I could see her as a fighting mschine, but not a woman Bond might get invilved with 😉

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:32 am
Daniel_Craig wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:40 am

I agree, but still... we are not really sure if this is true at all.
Why should not it be right? If no normal hotel rooms were available for the crew, an alternative had to be found.

These snoozebox container rooms are designed for 3 people. There is a larger double bed and a single bunk bed. Shower and toilet are separated by a sliding door from the bedroom, living room. There is only a small wardrobe for hanging clothes. 3 small storage compartments and 2 drawers. Under the double bed you can push the suitcase or bag.

These shipping containers have an internal dimension of 12 m x 2.4 m. There are 4 rooms installed which have no windows. The porthole window in the door can not be opened for airing.

Layout of the Container Hotel:

Interior view of a hotel room:

Exterior view of the Container Hotel. At Bond 25 they have waived the first floor. Only the ground floor version was built.

These snoozebox hotels are designed for short stays. The Bond 25 crew can endure this "comfort" for a few weeks.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Wow, the MSM really do want the film to fail don't they. Let's face it, I can hardly believe JB 25 is the only film to use these pods.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

bumblebee wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:53 pm Wow, the MSM really do want the film to fail don't they. Let's face it, I can hardly believe JB 25 is the only film to use these pods.
Perhaps you are right......
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Why should MGM fail the film? Until now, the filming is in process. Daniel has recovered from his injury. These stories of failure, bad luck and glitches should only stuff the summer hole in the press.
The explosion in the 007 stage was an accident. But no film production fails because of that.

These "pods" are not typical accommodation for movie crews. Normally "Translux" trailers are used. These are more comfortable than these "pods".

https://propspropsprops.com/listing/tra ... rnational/

The snoozebox homepage: https://snoozeboxhotel.co.uk/accommodat ... delivered/
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

That's what bumblebee said: MSM is eager to bash the movie before it is even finished....
Something to sell their shitty papers

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

@Daniel_Craig: I said "MSM" as in "main stream media". Not MGM!