NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020.

Post by videnovasan »

And just found this in Twitter. I'm not sure the pic is new, but there are mixed messages about this movie from the beginning....

https://www.tv2.no/a/10630199/

Google translates it so everyone can read it.
Off topic I found picture of Rachel and the baby in Instagram from 24th of May, but won't post link. Do a search over #danielcraig and you can see it...she is a cuttie..
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I think this is a combination of two things, a clickbait headline and holiday weekend sloppy research. The theme here is that the production has been jinxed from the get-go, which would include Danny Boyle’s departure, which, I’m guessing, some junior staffer at the Mail has confused (or not fact-checked) with Fukunaga. Lazy page-filling content.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

bumblebee wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 4:44 pm I think this is a combination of two things, a clickbait headline and holiday weekend sloppy research. The theme here is that the production has been jinxed from the get-go, which would include Danny Boyle’s departure, which, I’m guessing, some junior staffer at the Mail has confused (or not fact-checked) with Fukunaga. Lazy page-filling content.
Perhaps you are right...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Why should Cary Fukunaga quit the job? From the official nothing was confirmed.
If a second director quit his job during the shooting, then they can quit the whole movie project!

This picture was the source for this "rumor":

What should be there? The DC and Cary discuss with each other. Such conversations are normal during filming.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 6:38 pm Why should Cary Fukunaga quit the job? From the official nothing was confirmed.
If a second director quit his job during the shooting, then they can quit the whole movie project!

This picture was the source for this "rumor":

What should be there? The DC and Cary discuss with each other. Such conversations are normal during filming.
I thought the same .......press...... :-k
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/film/james-bon ... s-16238924
No pictures, but some info....1 c degrees is really freezing huh.....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thats all exciting stuff but the report about the diving seems a bit off at some places. Maybe translation. But underwater fights are always fun to watch 😀
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

So at least last week he was in Norway...maybe still...

https://norwaytoday.info/culture/james- ... -sunnmore/
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...I am looking forward to more Bond-infos.
Sometimes I tend to think they will (maybe) come back to Jamaika later for more.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Could be. If they didnt finish because of Daniel
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:20 pm Could be. If they didnt finish because of Daniel
Cary Fukunaga wrote in Instagram that Jamaica was wraped.....but who knows....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maybe they were lucky and had it all in the can when it happened.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Source could be reliable

Daniel Craig will NOT be in Norway, because THIS LAST WEEK HE HAS BEEN TRAINING IN PINEWOOD AND, ALTHOUGH HE WAS WALKING WITH CRUTCHES, HE IS GOING TO FILM A CHASE THIS VERY WEEK.