NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020.

Post by Daniel_Craig »

This is the German Title for "NO TIME TO DIE":

Release Date 2th April 2020.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:20 pm
videnovasan wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:59 pm Oh Gosh even Italian and Bulgarian press picked up the "quite really drunk"...Ugh....I can't see what is so unusual to get "quite really drunk" over a party, but maybe I'm not inteligent enough to understand... :-k :roll: [-X ....what do I know.....
The fact that the press now clings to Daniel's "quite really drunk" is typical.

"I'll slit my wrists if I had to make another Bond movie ..." This saying from Daniel was also panned by the press. Everbody know the chaos after publish this Interview.

Time Out London, who conducted this interview with Daniel, had released the full video to clear up.
I've never seen the video. I've read the article only. Do you have it or can you give link?
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And some more shooting info obviously not over yet
https://twitter.com/springhousese/statu ... 97280?s=20
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

No not yet. I think Daniel already did a lot of Pinewood
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:21 pm No not yet. I think Daniel already did a lot of Pinewood
I think so as well, but I also think that he didnt finished all of it yet....I don't know what the Bulgarian title would be I hope they will not improvise like they did with QoS....Quantum was translated Spectre of Solace, so basically we've seen Spectre 7 years before....
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Tomorow they will release a trailer, or poster.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Not exctly B25, but because of this drought something for reading....

Daniel Bond
POSTED ON AUGUST 18, 2019
Before Daniel Craig, I watched James Bond movies as parodies. I found them distracting, at most. Not enough to cause the purchase of a cinema or DVD.

James Bond, before Daniel Craig
I will not judge the qualities of the versions interpreted by Sean Connery and his predecessors, I have not seen any of their opus; even if the first city seems to get the broad favors of a large number of fans of the genre.

Before Daniel Craig, I enjoyed the almost indestructible brushings of Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan, which I wondered if they were not wise investments produced for a famous manufacturer of lacquer.

Before Daniel Craig, James Bond, it was Ken.
Yes, Ken, Barbie's husband. An ersatz human, plastic, that does not sweat, does not bleed, does not seem to feel (and causes) no palpable emotion. Nothing. Just suffers from a few small lesions that barely scratch his shirts that, like his brushings, remain impeccable in all circumstances. From time to time, Ken makes love to Barbie (but we can not be sure he has something in his pants).

Short. Before Daniel Craig, James Bond was, in my eyes, a movie for little boys. I watched his adventures with the eyes of a kid who is ecstatic in front of the big bad with shark teeth, cars (1) that go under water and other gadgets that participated in the legend of the character. Distracting I said.

James Bond: the exception Timothy Dalton
Timothy Dalton was, for me, the first to bring James Bond to life. Suddenly James Bond existed, in all his humanity. And for the first time, the gadgets disappeared behind the character and his story.

Daniel Bond
While the others donned the costume of the most famous British secret agent, Daniel Craig, got into his skin. That of a man, finally. A man who loves, who hates, who suffers, physically and morally, who drinks to forget the pains. A man with his strengths and weaknesses.

This James Bond there was able to take me into his world and make me vibrate (2) with him. I can not wait to find him in what will be the 25th episode of the saga. I am a little sad to know that he will have to be played by another actor after this stage, but aware that Daniel Craig needs to get rid of this cumbersome "skin".

And you ? What is YOUR James Bond?

(1) I still love his cars so much! Special mention for the Aston Martin DB10.
(2) emotionally and physically. The little boy has given way to the woman ...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

If I'm not mistaken Dan starts his 15th year as Bond today!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

CR came out 2006, so its 13 😊

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:22 am CR came out 2006, so its 13 😊
Yes, but the press conference for CR was at 14th ot October....today 14 years ago. So if we calculate from the CR premiere almost starts his 14th, if we calculate since he was appointed he starts his 15th...In any case he will be the longest serving especially if NTTD is not the last one. I think it will be the last, but who knows.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes your maths is right. 👍 i hope 25 is his last, especially if its successful

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:13 pm Yes your maths is right. 👍 i hope 25 is his last, especially if its successful
I think it will be 1st - a blast, 2nd so-so from fans (I personally liked it), 3rd - a blast, 4th - fans said not so much ...(me liked it, even if there were moments when they were too bored from shooting obviously), so if we keep the formula - 5th - A BLAST!!!
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

I really like Naomie Harris.
Here is an interview she gave the GQ:
https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/culture/a ... -interview
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes she is a smart gal 😉

Hi Jana 🖐 have a nice weekend