NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020.

Post by Germangirl »

Thats good to hear, she found him looking so well. But its true, too. He is looking real fine right now.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Unfortunately in German

https://www.gala.de/stars/news/phoebe-w ... 43280.html

It's just a little summary about who Phoebe Waller Bridge is and a list of her accomplishments.
I hope she can deliver what she is supposed to deliver.
My hopes are high, she's quite a character :)

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:30 pm Unfortunately in German

https://www.gala.de/stars/news/phoebe-w ... 43280.html

It's just a little summary about who Phoebe Waller Bridge is and a list of her accomplishments.
I hope she can deliver what she is supposed to deliver.
My hopes are high, she's quite a character :)
I have Google translate service for German and other European languages....so I'm posting translation for all non-german speakers:

PHOEBE WALLER BRIDGE:
Who is the Emmy star?

Phonetically not easy, but the name Phoebe Waller-Bridge is one that has not only been remembered since the Emmy triumph.
It is already unfair. Many a person seems to have employed more than once in the talent allocation. They are good at acting and singing and at the right time they are also proficient in various instruments and several languages. Even Phoebe Waller-Bridge (34), which could einheimsen three prizes at this year's Emmy Awards and so became the winner of the evening, is one of those forbidden versatile all-rounders. One that, to make matters worse, is so charming and funny that even someone does not even want to take it.
Versatile and innovative
Musically, she has not (yet) appeared in appearance, but she was able to stomp one of the most innovative series of recent years almost single-handedly from the ground. Exhibit A is the three Emmys she received on Sunday night in Los Angeles for her series Fleabag. At first she wrote and wrote the comedy story ("Best Screenplay"), then turned her into a fan-and-critically-acclaimed series ("Best Comedy Series"), and in the end, embodied her acting theatrical role the mentally unstable title character ("Best Actress in a Comedy Series").
The amazing thing is that Waller Bridge is anything but an early fighter. Only in her mid-20s did she make her debut in film, television and the theater. In the meantime, she is no longer imaginable without Hollywood as a screenwriter.
Waller Bridge, Phoebe Waller Bridge
While she has played rather small roles in the cinema in the past ten years - for example in "The Iron Lady", "Goodbye Christopher Robin " or as an android voice in "Solo: A Star Wars Story" - she is currently a high-profile author Course. Exhibit B like Bond: For the 25th appearance of 007 called "No Time to Die" (April 2, 2020), she was, allegedly at the behest of lead actor Daniel Craig (51) in person, appointed to the shooting team.
She has to make sure "that the film treats the women right, he does not have to, he has to stay true to this character," says Waller-Bridge with regard to the difficult balancing act, Bond on the one hand as a well-known female hero, but on the other not only the Bond girls to represent as mere eye and ball catch. And if that can happen to a person, then you probably.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Just read over IMDb that Faroe islands are listed as a location for Bond 25.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

this info just popped up in Twitter:
According to italian local media prod. has decided to abandoned filming at Arcomagno, San Nicola Arcella, Calabria due to really bad weather. Apparently also planned for a motorboat chase. Next move unknown.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

And the teaser will most likely come with the Joker
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

4th of October?!?! Isn't it 5th of October Bond day?!?!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunno how it will be done. :wink:

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Is this the same Marketto to whom Daniel wished Happy Birthday...I remember this video.
https://twitter.com/marketto007/status/ ... 72993?s=19
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes its Marcos, who is normally s good source, but nobody is always right and EON is so much more secretive this time.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:50 pm Yes its Marcos, who is normally s good source, but nobody is always right and EON is so much more secretive this time.
I think they are, because of Spectre leak and because I think this time is also a marketing and publicity trick to keep us expecting. I think it is a good thing...
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Marcos news sounds good. Wait and see... ;)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:18 am Marcos news sounds good. Wait and see... ;)
actually can't wait, but must wait..... :-
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Oh Gosh even Italian and Bulgarian press picked up the "quite really drunk"...Ugh....I can't see what is so unusual to get "quite really drunk" over a party, but maybe I'm not inteligent enough to understand... :-k :roll: [-X ....what do I know.....
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:59 pm Oh Gosh even Italian and Bulgarian press picked up the "quite really drunk"...Ugh....I can't see what is so unusual to get "quite really drunk" over a party, but maybe I'm not inteligent enough to understand... :-k :roll: [-X ....what do I know.....
The fact that the press now clings to Daniel's "quite really drunk" is typical.

"I'll slit my wrists if I had to make another Bond movie ..." This saying from Daniel was also panned by the press. Everbody know the chaos after publish this Interview.

Time Out London, who conducted this interview with Daniel, had released the full video to clear up.