NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020.

Post by videnovasan »

Looks like a space shuttle. Really cool. I like the fact that Daniel's Bond always get unique cars, so Daniel himself drives cool cars
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment ... Moneypenny

"He’s such a trooper and such a strong guy that I think even if he was still in pain, he would just chug along and make sure that we complete it on schedule.”

:sigh:
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Greetings from Salzburg, Austria! 8)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:10 am Greetings from Salzburg, Austria! 8)
Greetings from Sofia, Bulgaria.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Oh God....in the ladies room. What kind of a jerk would do this?!?!?!?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well, lets hope no vids will show up 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:00 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:10 am Greetings from Salzburg, Austria! 8)
Greetings from Sofia, Bulgaria.
You´re welcome! ;)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Bond 25: Everything is fine! https://www.laineygossip.com/empire-rel ... d-25/55958

"Today, Empire released a first-look video of Bond 25 which might as well be titled “Bond 25: Everything is fine!”. After multiple incidents on set, including an injury to Daniel Craig and a slight out-of-control controlled explosion that injured a crew member, Bond 25 is course-correcting by showing us a video of sexy people doing sexy things in sexy Jamaica, all set to sexy reggae music. Everything is fine! We’re not cursed! Look at us working hard in Jamaica! We’re great! So great! Ignore the hysterical laughter drifting from the distance, we’re fine! Totally fine! Everyone is Very Sexy! Totally normal Bond things!"
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

The sun always has the weirdest headlines.....the most important thing obviously was how tight his pants are?!?! :-k :twisted: :gaah:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9 ... 25-london/
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »