NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Well they had to do something with the Logan Lucky press tour... But this will likely make it even worse now.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, it will. Are you or are you not Bond. Or they have twisted thoughts, we don't get yet.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

It is actually today that the press tours must begin right? Because the review embargo was lifted.

It's touch n go whether he stays or goes. But they certainly timed this after consulting him, I would think.

Personally, I think he is, but I also think it's telling that they haven't at least announced the actor as Bond.... yet.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Maybe they just made this announcement to settle people down or something? I think after or just before Logan Lucky comes out Daniel's return will be announced??
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

They'll have a list of questions not to be asked... Or ignored if they are.
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

I dunno. It's all a bit suss to me. I remain open minded to his return either way for now.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But it will heat up the interest , so that's good.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

I won´t be happy until they announce Dan is back.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Argh, this is titillating! My gut isn't feeling good about it, but only because the announcement leaves everything wide open. And 2 years! Blimey, but I guess that gives time to free up DC's schedule. Why announce a release date, writers, and leave us hanging on the rest? We've already been playing the guessing game too long now.

Interesting timing though. Maybe waiting for all the applauds from Logan Lucky to hit, before announcing our hero is set to return.

I do wish we'd have a change of writers though, same old, same old, lack of sexy time, unless we get a director who insists otherwise or bothers to read these forums!
Last edited by bumblebee on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

..or bothers to read this forum :lol: yes

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Mi6 went on overdrive from the news. Seems rather confirmed by deadline and The NY Times, that Daniel is returning. The press Tour for LL will be interesting to say the least. Will they talk about it or dance around the Elefant in the room?

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

IMO, there is something going on.
And I would love to have Daniel back for Bond 25. For me, that would make me very happy.
So, Mr Craig please say it. Say it in public, that I can hear it with my own ears. Or, EON please confirm it in public.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

How come this place is so quiet today? Great reviews and Bond. :roll:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:How come this place is so quiet today? Great reviews and Bond. :roll:
I was wondering too. High summer I guess.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:How come this place is so quiet today? Great reviews and Bond. :roll:
I was wondering too. High summer I guess.
I've been busy all day, just got an alert from somewhere. Good news for share. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: